So my girl just got jacked {advice}

so my girl went out to this bar around the corner from the crib with some girl from her job, she claims she went to the bathroom and while she was gone two gayguys that were setting next to her went into her purse and stole her phone and her money.

her dumb !+% decides not to call me or the police but comes home crying, said security said they didn't want to search them because they are regulars, wentback to the bar with her and they were gone she knows what they look like and said when she came back one of them was putting her phone in his car.

should i catch them at the bar this week or weekend and handle it? should i let the police talk to them? or just let her learn her lesson about leaving her%!#@ around people she doesn't know?

what would you do?

She probably left her phne at the guys house she cheatn on u with,thats why she didnt call you or the police...And why "security didnt wanna check theguys"

yes thats what makes the most sense....

why try to be funny when you not good at it i mean i enjoy some humor but thats corny!

Originally Posted by PraVokal

She probably left her phne at the guys house she cheatn on u with,thats why she didnt call you or the police...And why "security didnt wanna check the guys"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why am I not surprised that the first response would involve an accusation of cheating. NT never fails.

if you go back there and goonie up and cause another problems, it can escalate and you can get in a deeper situation

and you aren't 100% sure who did what...best thing to do imo is live and let go...now if you were there then go ham

and body the dudes but you gotta think of what you're getting yourself into

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

She probably left her phne at the guys house she cheatn on u with,thats why she didnt call you or the police...And why "security didnt wanna check the guys"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why am I not surprised that the first response would involve an accusation of cheating. NT never fails.
laugh.gif
cause theres a bunch of insecure dudes on NT thats why. OP let it go. A phone isn't worth the legal trouble if you do end up smashing those guys' heads in.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

alien.gif

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

She didn't ask her coworkers to watch the purse for her? Or maybe one of them took it.

Either way son. Phone is long gone.

Story is fishy as hell though.

you have no choice but to kill both those dudes EDIT: and the coworker, she's a witness

all man i just got off work and the booger in my nose is black like tar.
should i post pics?

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i came in here to say that
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom