So my girl just got jacked {advice}

mad.gif
Shucks!

if you do something you will take a L no matter what.

A. you take a L for beating up a gay person and it might turn to a hate crime
B. you get beat up by a gay person and you really take a L.

Originally Posted by aceofjays

No offense, but what kind of girl leaves her purse unattended? Let her take the L, because if you get into something with the gay guys, you man catch a gay bashing case and a hate crime on your record won't sit well.

This is exactly what I wanted to say. Hopefully she learned her lesson though. Plus, you ain't taking no L brother. Your girl is taking the L, so youhave nothing to sweat about.

To all the people saying "handle that" or telling you to do something.....what does it do??? I mean for real in the end what does it do?? Will youget the money or the phone back?? nope...Will she still do stupid stuff?? yep......what are you going to do??? Beat up 2 gay guys?? It does nothing.......itmeans nothing......

You girl got caught slipping and got her pockets ran....Take the L, have her learn the lesson and keep it moving.....

I go to a fashion school and there's a good amount of gay guys... And I highly doubt they would steal. Gay people just aren't like that.

Here's what happened OP, your girl was messing with someother guys, they took her money and phone... And she felt stupid.. why else would she feel the needto state that they were gay ? Because she wants you to eliminate he possibility that she was cheating and something happened to her belongings

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

I go to a fashion school and there's a good amount of gay guys... And I highly doubt they would steal. Gay people just aren't like that.

Here's what happened OP, your girl was messing with someother guys, they took her money and phone... And she felt stupid.. why else would she feel the need to state that they were gay ? Because she wants you to eliminate he possibility that she was cheating and something happened to her belongings
This make a lot of sense. My advice is don't try to "handle it" but if my girl got robbed and I had the opportunity to take care ofbiz since they're "regulars" I can't see how I wouldn't. Story just doesn't add up.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Here's what happened OP, your girl was messing with someother guys, they took her money and phone... And she felt stupid.. why else would she feel the need to state that they were gay ? Because she wants you to eliminate he possibility that she was cheating and something happened to her belongings
This make a lot of sense. My advice is don't try to "handle it" but if my girl got robbed and I had the opportunity to take care of biz since they're "regulars" I can't see how I wouldn't. Story just doesn't add up.
yeah she lied

but my hommie got robbed by a gay boy before for his guitar hero
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he was a simp just like you

he let this female keep bringing her "bestie" over and he stole xbox games from him while he was trying to smash

but never did
laugh.gif
( hns)

funny thing is the boy was telling my hommie how he use to run into homes and steal alot of stuff ( red flag for me )

son looked frail and wasnt bout that life ..but you never know these days
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PraVokal

She probably left her phne at the guys house she cheatn on u with,thats why she didnt call you or the police...And why "security didnt wanna check the guys"

my original thoughts too.. seems very fishy bro.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

This make a lot of sense. My advice is don't try to "handle it" but if my girl got robbed and I had the opportunity to take care of biz since they're "regulars" I can't see how I wouldn't. Story just doesn't add up.
On some real @###...this is the most plausible thing typed in this entire thread. She ain't tellinthe whole story and I damn near guarantee if you do a little diggin you ain't gon like what you find, son...

Take the L. What do you have to prove when u fight two gay guys? If u whoop they +*+ u still lose but if u get worked then u still lose. So conclusion is......

Take the L

If you do decide to "handle it" I would just say be careful that you don't get hit with a hate crime accusation

That %*+# aint no joke

You should leave it alone. what are you going to do/say after two ayos mess you up.

Back
Top Bottom