So my girl wanna go to the Spice Girls Tour

lurkin2long

Banned
Bein the good boyfriend that I am plus its around her birthday............thats basically only reason im even looking into this because its an easy"No" Anyways im looking on ticket master etc
eek.gif
This washed upreunion tour tickets are $100+, I mean Spice Girls was poppin like that back in the day but these fans that grew up still wanna go see them live and for theseprices?!?! Yo im bout sway her with some sway her with a material item instead early plus ill prolly be the only brotha in the Stadium smh.

So WWNTD?

sigh.

Guess so. Old butt spice girls. I member my dad takin my sis to see Spice Girls movie an I went to go see Mortal Kombat by myself.

You think those prices are high, why don't you get her some Hanah Montana tickets. But I remember watching that concert they had on ppv when I was youngerand they did their thing. I'm sure they'll be other miserable looking guys there enjoying themselves deep down

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

You think those prices are high, why don't you get her some Hanah Montana tickets. But I remember watching that concert they had on ppv when I was younger and they did their thing. I'm sure they'll be other miserable looking guys there enjoying themselves deep down

Yea I member that was on my local news when they came to Hartford CT, Reporter was asking ppl on the street how much would they let tix go for right nowthey were sayin like $700-1000. One girl was crying because he mom couldnt get some.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

54022.jpg

Go ahead and have a seat over there lurkin2long
haha nah man my girl 20 goin on 21.

you realize spice girls came out 1996 so yea

just say you'll be there

so you can 2 become 1

she'll thank you very much because she needed somebody with a human touch

The Hannah Montana situation is pathetic. Some girl in TX lied and wrote an essay saying her dad died in Iraq to win tickets. Disney is raking in the bigbucks.

2 become 1 gets lots of burn in the whip
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

i say go dude.

i wish i went when they were here in LA, from the pics i seen there were TONS of fine++$% breezies dressed in short +$+*!$ outfits, had me thinking it washalloween again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrellcuse10

The Hannah Montana situation is pathetic. Some girl in TX lied and wrote an essay saying her dad died in Iraq to win tickets. Disney is raking in the big bucks.

yea that lil broad was here not too long ago, had traffic d-town crazy. What is she a singer or something?

shes got a show on disney channel and on ABC saturday mornings.

kids are on her TOUGHHHHHHHHH, up there with high school musical

i swear when i see parents come into my department at work with their kids looking around like crazy, i just go up to them and say "hannah montana is overhere, high school musical is there, and the new disney dance dance revolution is over there by the register"

they look at me and say THANK YOU!!!

i swear im tired of them both, having a niece who only plays these shows when shes over makes me want to chinese kempo kick the hell out of her portable DVDplayer
smh.gif

Get the tix and backstage passes. Mayebe she'll start making out with one of the Spice Girls...

I don't know why but I don't believe anything you post or take you seriously.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

I don't know why but I don't believe anything you post or take you seriously.
um..........ok

i never posted any crazy stories, maybe you got me confused.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

shes got a show on disney channel and on ABC saturday mornings.

kids are on her TOUGHHHHHHHHH, up there with high school musical

i swear when i see parents come into my department at work with their kids looking around like crazy, i just go up to them and say "hannah montana is over here, high school musical is there, and the new disney dance dance revolution is over there by the register"

they look at me and say THANK YOU!!!

i swear im tired of them both, having a niece who only plays these shows when shes over makes me want to chinese kempo kick the hell out of her portable DVD player
smh.gif
that chick must be seein crazy money right now. thats funny though.

Disney starts are bringin in big money lately...i'm bout to get a show myself...get my teeny-bopper on...then spin off a clothing line, movies, and anational tour...seems to be the way to go these days...then do playboy or king to break away from the teeny-bopper image so people will take me seriously...

Get her the tickets and have her take a friend. Thats what i'd do (especially if i wasn't feeling the concert). Then if you are still getting a gift,get that as well. OR, talk to her best friend and front half of the friend's ticket or something.

Back
Top Bottom