So my girl wanna go to the Spice Girls Tour

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

shes got a show on disney channel and on ABC saturday mornings.

kids are on her TOUGHHHHHHHHH, up there with high school musical

i swear when i see parents come into my department at work with their kids looking around like crazy, i just go up to them and say "hannah montana is over here, high school musical is there, and the new disney dance dance revolution is over there by the register"

they look at me and say THANK YOU!!!

i swear im tired of them both, having a niece who only plays these shows when shes over makes me want to chinese kempo kick the hell out of her portable DVD player
smh.gif
that chick must be seein crazy money right now. thats funny though.

She's not seeing any money, trust me. Mickey Mouse is the biggest pimp of them all.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

shes got a show on disney channel and on ABC saturday mornings.
so is it the same show or is it two different shows

its the same show, they just show it on ABC so the people who still are strictly on freeTV can get in on it too.

that chick must be seein crazy money right now. thats funny though.

youve got no idea, when her concert tickets went on sale she was sold out in a matter of like 6 minutes i believe. they were going on craigslistfor something like $300 a piece when she was out here in LA. kids are in love with this chick. i believe shes 16. her pops is Billie Ray Cyrus. she puts outactual albums which get picked up in the quickness at my job whenever we get restocks. (BBy). her toys were the hottest selling things this christmas seasontoo.

she is THE cash cow right now.

Back
Top Bottom