So my potna just got locked up for capital murder vol. killed 3 people

Originally Posted by gescobe

pretty much, but RIP your boy
frown.gif
forget his "boy", RIP to the 3 killed.
frown.gif
smh.gif

word. cases like this make me all for the death penalty. good riddance.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by blaxoid

$$#+ your 'Potna' for robbing innocent people.

bro them mexican dudes were far from innocent, they were drug dealers as well, i aint saying that justified it but they were no angels themselves.

if they were all in the game then... It Is What It Is...

if his victims were involved with things where death is a possibility, well, things happen. RIP to them all.

and RIP to your boy as well. it being texas and all, he's most likely going to receive the death penalty.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

J Dilla Himself wrote:
OP, you gotz tew keap on swangin on dhem swangaz, dough
i already knw bro. my boy david stayed on a set of swangz that he never payed for. lmao

ps..i already knw no sympathy will be shown towards him but its still a sad situation for him because he is gone for life! that sucks to be in jail for the rest of your life and be soo yung.

And so are the victims.. Sad thing is they didn't choose to die. He made that decision for them. He chose to rob and kill them. Im glad he's behindbars for good.

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

Damn, he killed a 16-year old, though.
smh.gif

YEAH HE DESERVES THE HUGE L HE'S CURRENTLY TAKING & HOPEFULLY HE DON'T DROP THA SOAP...CUZ AS SOON AS HE GOT THERE THEY DROPPED DIME ON HIS @!$...."AY HOMEY MURKED A 16 Y/O GIRL.....I CALL FIRST FOR HIM TO BE MY B^%$#".....

how the @#$% does it matter if they were drug dealers or not? they had no intentions of harming him, so they were innocent in this case. in no way did theydeserve to die

Sounds like an upstanding citizen, I am 100% sure society is to blame.

At least he won't have trouble straining to take a dump ever again.

The "potna" thing was pretty funny at first but now that everyone's saying it in their posts, it's corny now.

Back
Top Bottom