So My PS3 kicked the bucket VOL..I has sadness...but I has $$$$

So my poor PS3 (80GB Spiderman Font) kicked the bucket..Motherboard overheated 
ohwell.gif

Im goin to replace it this weekend but dont know what I should do....

OPTION A
Craigslist and buy another 80GB PS3 since I really dont like the slim PS3s

OPTION B
Go to GameStop and buy a Refurb 80GB PS3 and inquire about a warranty

OPTION C
Go to Best Buy and buy those ugly slim PS3 and add the Geek Squad Protection Plan...OR check out the REFURB PS3 and get a GS Protection

AND NO I WILL NOT BUY A 360...

um replace it with another 80 gig from gamestop. Refurbs aren't always the best way to go though because they break a bit more. Good luck

Slim.

You never know with craigslist. Anything can be wrong with that stuff.

You could go for a refurb, but i think the warranty is only a year..

Why the hate for the slim? I bought a slim after using the hairdryer trick mentioned from super_roach, and it lasted for more than two hours, long enough for me to back up all my data.

Originally Posted by 17

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

You should buy a 360

-The Juice

you really should
I dont like Microsoft, for some reason I had little patience with thier system...360s, WinMo, and Windows OS have did me wrong at one point when I had them. 

Originally Posted by biff lawson

You should buy a 360

-The Juice
that's only if you want to have fun playing online tho
laugh.gif

yeah cause everyone knows PS3 is the ONLY system with offline games. The hell outta here.

-The Juice

You should buy a 360

-The Juice
laugh.gif

yeah cause everyone knows PS3 is the ONLY system with offline games. The hell outta here.

-The Juice
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Not paying 300+ for a system to pay monthly to use internet AND have to replace it 100x before Christmas due to RROD..

You should buy a 360

-The Juice
laugh.gif

-The Juice
i have ps3 also...and i have yet to have fun with it..maybe its me, only thing i played on there was Uncharted and Final Fantasy Vii, the online system sucks IMO, 360 to me I just more of a social system.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Not paying 300+ for a system to pay monthly to use internet AND have to replace it 100x before Christmas due to RROD..
Are you serious though with that ignorant blanket statement? Just because some latin dudes have raped and murdered. So therefore I now believe that ALL latin men rape and murder people that why I will never go to Spanish Harlem.

160gb PS3 = $300

250gb Xbox = $300

You pay ONE time for internet, NOT monthly. And you pay for it because it has been clearly recognized that Xbox offers the better online experience. Ask Biff.

How dumb does this sound,

-Makes a thread about his PS3 BREAKING DOWN
-Then makes a statement about NOT buying an Xbox because of the OFF CHANCE that it will break down.

RROD was fixed 2 years ago. How ignorant can one person be in one post?

-The Juice

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Are you serious though with that ignorant blanket statement? Just because some latin dudes have raped and murdered. So therefore I now believe that ALL latin men rape and murder people that why I will never go to Spanish Harlem.

160gb PS3 = $300

250gb Xbox = $300

You pay ONE time for internet, NOT monthly. And you pay for it because it has been clearly recognized that Xbox offers the better online experience. Ask Biff.

-Then makes a statement about NOT buying an Xbox because of the OFF CHANCE that it will break down.

-The Juice
Someone pissed in your wheaties doggie???

I dont care what goes on in Spanish Harlem since I live in the DMV. 

Im NOT buying a 360, I still know folks that own them and get the RROD, my money, my decision, Im not buying it.  This is my first PS3 to mess up unblike many folks that have went through 10 or 15 360s

So if me not wanting to buy a 360 is ignorant then so be it *shrugs*

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

160gb PS3 = $300

250gb Xbox = $300

-The Juice
This is my first PS3 to mess up unblike many folks that have went through 10 or 15 360s

I'm not pissed. I just find it odd how ignorant you are. And I'm almost 100% positive that you know noone who has gone through 10 or 15 360s. If you get RROD you send it to Microsoft, they fix it for free and send it back. Chances are you wont get RROD ever again.

"So if me not wanting to buy a 360 is ignorant then so be it *shrugs*"

Comprehension is at a low I see. I don't care what you buy (I have both actually) but don't start talking out of your %%@ just cause you receive second hand info and ignorantly spew them out to the public as fact.

-The Juice

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

160gb PS3 = $300

250gb Xbox = $300

-The Juice
damn fam acting like you invented the 360

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

160gb PS3 = $300

250gb Xbox = $300

-The Juice
This is my first PS3 to mess up unblike many folks that have went through 10 or 15 360s

I'm not pissed. I just find it odd how ignorant you are. And I'm almost 100% positive that you know noone who has gone through 10 or 15 360s. If you get RROD you send it to Microsoft, they fix it for free and send it back. Chances are you wont get RROD ever again.

"So if me not wanting to buy a 360 is ignorant then so be it *shrugs*"

Comprehension is at a low I see. I don't care what you buy (I have both actually) but don't start talking out of your %%@ just cause you receive second hand info and ignorantly spew them out to the public as fact.

-The Juice
Its called exaggeration man. GEEZ...However, I do know folks that went through 3 or 4 360s.  You make it sound like they never break down when we all know Microsoft SUCKS when it comes to certain electronics (WinMo, Windows OS, and 360) but im over this convo...and this thread, Im buying another PS3 tomorrow

Why does it matter what the system looks like? They all play the same

i can see why the OP doesn't want a 360 (he already has PS3 games, controllers and all that stuff. he has his accounts, trophies etc.) but don't go around bashing a 360 with your ignorance.

the past is the past.

Spoiler [+]
YLOD

/end thread

^ you say the PS3 is more social, yet they can't even include a god damn headset in the box.

Back
Top Bottom