So My PS3 kicked the bucket VOL..I has sadness...but I has $$$$

oh no, another xbox vs ps3 debate�
grin.gif

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by jerseymizzle

Originally Posted by Damu

Originally Posted by biff lawson

i have ps3 also...and i have yet to have fun with it..maybe its me, only thing i played on there was Uncharted and Final Fantasy Vii, the online system sucks IMO, 360 to me I just more of a social system.

i have both and didn't even play my 360 until i tried halo reach. ps3 is way more social in terms of interacting with who you are playing though, i go on halo reach and 90% of the people are in a private chat. when i go online i want to interact with my team/ the other team, ps3 is the best for that atm because there is no private chat, which imo has ruined online gaming.
have you considered the possibility that the people in private chat are in private chat with each other?

oh Hai Damu ^_^

yeah private chats are more popular because it eliminates the random racist 10 year old dropping the N world all game...

Last nite for examle me and 9 other random NT'ers were playing Halo in and in a private chat...lulz for days...i honestly
probably wouldn't even play as much if i couldn't interact with the homies the way i do on XBL

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Not paying 300+ for a system to pay monthly to use internet AND have to replace it 100x before Christmas due to RROD..
Are you serious though with that ignorant blanket statement? Just because some latin dudes have raped and murdered. So therefore I now believe that ALL latin men rape and murder people that why I will never go to Spanish Harlem.

160gb PS3 = $300

250gb Xbox = $300

You pay ONE time for internet, NOT monthly. And you pay for it because it has been clearly recognized that Xbox offers the better online experience. Ask Biff.

How dumb does this sound,

-Makes a thread about his PS3 BREAKING DOWN
-Then makes a statement about NOT buying an Xbox because of the OFF CHANCE that it will break down.

RROD was fixed 2 years ago. How ignorant can one person be in one post?

-The Juice
This is my first PS3 to mess up unblike many folks that have went through 10 or 15 360s

So if me not wanting to buy a 360 is ignorant then so be it *shrugs*
I'm not pissed. I just find it odd how ignorant you are. And I'm almost 100% positive that you know noone who has gone through 10 or 15 360s. If you get RROD you send it to Microsoft, they fix it for free and send it back. Chances are you wont get RROD ever again.

"So if me not wanting to buy a 360 is ignorant then so be it *shrugs*"

Comprehension is at a low I see. I don't care what you buy (I have both actually) but don't start talking out of your %+@ just cause you receive second hand info and ignorantly spew them out to the public as fact.

-The Juice

that's a got damn lie, rrod still exist, and guys are still sending their systems back to microsoft even after they got it fixed before...quit being blind

damn hope 80gigs aint starting to die like everyone 60gigs from last year...cant you pay 150 and get it fixed from sony?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

damn hope 80gigs aint starting to die like everyone 60gigs from last year...cant you pay 150 and get it fixed from sony?

its the motherboard, im better off buying another one man

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

fix your PS3 yourself or send it to sony

/thread

co-sign

send it to sony or fix it yourself by doin the blow dryer trick (youtube it)

PS3 so you won't have to buy any extras when technology increases.

Xbox360 sucks cause they screw over the consumer like once a year, releasing things that should have been released once in the original design

How many special edition xboxes are released a year? No blu-ray? They barely added wireless technology even though you have to buy a completely new system in order to get it or buy the adapter for $80.00

PS3 the future. Its just an overall better buy. Free online play (Just as good as xbox if not better cause your not constantly getting milked.)

Unless you want to have a more 'social' experience (not that special of a feature) go with the xbox and save some money to cop the next release in a couple months too.

PS3 owns

same thing happened to me. My 80GB PS3 died last April (motherboard overheat/YLOD). Had a good two years of use, too.

I ended up buying a Slim a couple of weeks later.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Not paying 300+ for a system to pay monthly to use internet AND have to replace it 100x before Christmas due to RROD..
Are you serious though with that ignorant blanket statement? Just because some latin dudes have raped and murdered. So therefore I now believe that ALL latin men rape and murder people that why I will never go to Spanish Harlem.

160gb PS3 = $300

250gb Xbox = $300

You pay ONE time for internet, NOT monthly. And you pay for it because it has been clearly recognized that Xbox offers the better online experience. Ask Biff.

How dumb does this sound,

-Makes a thread about his PS3 BREAKING DOWN
-Then makes a statement about NOT buying an Xbox because of the OFF CHANCE that it will break down.

RROD was fixed 2 years ago. How ignorant can one person be in one post?

-The Juice
This is my first PS3 to mess up unblike many folks that have went through 10 or 15 360s

So if me not wanting to buy a 360 is ignorant then so be it *shrugs*
I'm not pissed. I just find it odd how ignorant you are. And I'm almost 100% positive that you know noone who has gone through 10 or 15 360s. If you get RROD you send it to Microsoft, they fix it for free and send it back. Chances are you wont get RROD ever again.

"So if me not wanting to buy a 360 is ignorant then so be it *shrugs*"

Comprehension is at a low I see. I don't care what you buy (I have both actually) but don't start talking out of your %%@ just cause you receive second hand info and ignorantly spew them out to the public as fact.

-The Juice

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
at dudes fighting for Sony and Microsoft like they work for them

For real man 
laugh.gif

On the real though, I've had one 360 stop working on me and just bought a new one; no problems since.  I've had one PS3 stop working on me and just bought a new one; no problems since.  

So many "my ps3 died" threads and people still want to bring up RRod, surprisingly Microsoft will fix your system.

X box live has a low cost and its worth it.

I don't get why people must have this same argument over and over again.

Originally Posted by Eranoitckik

PS3 so you won't have to buy any extras when technology increases.

Xbox360 sucks cause they screw over the consumer like once a year, releasing things that should have been released once in the original design

How many special edition xboxes are released a year? No blu-ray? They barely added wireless technology even though you have to buy a completely new system in order to get it or buy the adapter for $80.00

PS3 the future. Its just an overall better buy. Free online play (Just as good as xbox if not better cause your not constantly getting milked.)

Unless you want to have a more 'social' experience (not that special of a feature) go with the xbox and save some money to cop the next release in a couple months too.

PS3 owns

Agreed

just get the slim. They play just the same.

and yea........xbox STILL gets RROD. Fixed 2 years ago my !@$
laugh.gif

I just bought a PS3 Slim...I miss the OG PS3s but it plays the same....The Slim just looks ugly and #POOR in my opinion...but im playing on it so Sony got my money...

People bring up irrelevant issues like Blu Ray when we are talking about gaming systems.

I own both, the PS3 is by far a better "entertainment system", but the XBox is a much better gaming experience and their online isn't even comparable.

But whatever system best fits your needs, fan boys are annoying.

Back
Top Bottom