So my Roommate thought he could take a shot of Everclear...

light weights
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Is just one shot that bad? I mean I've seen videos of people trying to down the stuff but he's reacting like that after one shot?
I've never tried Everclear so I'm just asking
My housemate brought 2 handles back to school sophomore year from Pennsylvania. It's pretty rough, but no shots are not that bad... Can be mixed to make some great strong drinks. It's perfect if you start drinking late and are trying to catch up before heading out.
Our friend who wasn't much of a drinker ran straight to the toilet though 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by GG23

OP you go to the U... You don't happen to live in Hecht do you?

do I smell bacon? 
nerd.gif
I got no idea what your trying to get at... One of my best friends lives in Hecht and I come down to party with him every now and then.  You guys know how to party
pimp.gif
  The video isn't helping my claim tho

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

OP you go to the U... You don't happen to live in Hecht do you?

do I smell bacon? 
nerd.gif
I got no idea what your trying to get at... One of my best friends lives in Hecht and I come down to party with him every now and then.  You guys know how to party
pimp.gif
  The video isn't helping my claim tho

bacon as in pigs but yeah you right bra

You guys misrepresenting my school, you live in Pentland or McDonald?

Took a shot of Everclear accidently when, on my 23rd birthday, my brother-in-law, when I wasn't looking, switched my tequila shot for an Everclear one. I instantly started to drool and my eyes teared up. Didn't throw up, but blacked out pretty good that night.

Its not that bad. But its pretty bad. I definitely dont recommend taking shots of it. Period. Now mixing strong drinks with everclear is the way to go. Gets you lit on just a little bit.

Is this a little bit or significantly stronger then 151? I had 3 shots of 151 one night and was still conscious. I want to see how this compares.

I would not recommend straight shots for the faint at heart, or stomach, or liver... I remember when I took my first shot of it, straight up knocked the "pause" into me, I didn't want to drink, or move, or breathe for like 15 minutes.

However, when used properly, it can be loads of fun (until you blackout)... I remember one day me and some buddies mixed a fifth of Everclear with Gatorade powder, water, and ice in a 3 gallon cooler- it was a phenomenally tasty and refreshing way to get SMASHED.

Iunno how smart it is to be tellin yall specifically where I stay, but I might let it slip in a minute haha

My homeboys kinda a light weight thouhg... 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Is this a little bit or significantly stronger then 151? I had 3 shots of 151 one night and was still conscious. I want to see how this compares.
It's pretty similar when dealing with the 151 proof of Everclear..but that's 75% alcohol

Everclear also comes in 95% alcohol..that's a different level

okay well if i can get my hands on a bottle of everclear this weekend i will show your friend whats up

ive taken many shots of everclear it burns like $%$ when u first take it, but after that its not that bad

Back
Top Bottom