So my sister's friend just had a baby 1 week ago...

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by trak1sh

Talk about baby money, I got your baby money........

2ajp0gi.gif

roll.gif

Well at least this is nothing compared to the hoodrats backing that thang up and letting they're babies record it to put it on wshh. Still though.....maybe this is just a big misunderstanding lol.

I think I'm more disgusted at the fact that she's got FILTHY money touching her newborn and all over the crib.

took the words out of my mouth. could conceivably kill the little man...

Damb, in my family we don't bring money around babies or let them touch it...crazy amount of germs for a newborn to be exposed to all at once.

WHY? OP you should sit her down and talk to her. Seriously, its the only way that she'll realize that shes trifling for this one.... I hope someone has spoken to her already, I feel bad for that kid

Like everyone else said she is exposing that kid to unnecessary germs.  His immune system is very weak right now and takes a while to develop.  She really could kill that kid.  Please talk to her.

I bet people liked her post huh? Smh someone should report her for being ignorant and putting the child in danger

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Damb, in my family we don't bring money around babies or let them touch it...crazy amount of germs for a newborn to be exposed to all at once.

come on son, 99.99% are the same . you speak like your the only family that doesnt shower your babies in money

Why throw money at homie like he is a stripper tho?

I don't quite understand the point of takinig a picture like that.

Back
Top Bottom