So my sister's friend just had a baby 1 week ago...

what is that $300
i never understood why people post money on facebook when it isn't even that much

grin.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Pics of your sister, sister's friend, her mother, and your mother.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916
really though...ima reserve judgement and just hope that was a bad decision to begin what will become a great household and a happy child...

This is just terrible... my baby arrived last week too and I make sure anyone who wants to hold her washes their hand first. Can't imagine how dirty that money is.

my homegirl has a pic like this of her daughter surrounded in 20's and a couple hundreds ....

the sad thing is that I never really thought about the ignorance too hard. there are loads and loads of babies buried in money.

only thing I thought about is that the money passed through so many hands and ATM machines and the germs. that baby was about 6 months old atleast.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

my homegirl has a pic like this of her daughter surrounded in 20's and a couple hundreds ....

the sad thing is that I never really thought about the ignorance too hard. there are loads and loads of babies buried in money.

only thing I thought about is that the money passed through so many hands and ATM machines and the germs. that baby was about 6 months old atleast.

Well that can be said about alot of these woman who are having said kids. Im pretty sure alot of them are being passed thru so many dudes like money so......
ohwell.gif

F$*K Diapers
Get $$$

but this also speaks on who your sister associates with

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Poor kid doesn't even have a chance 
30t6p3b.gif
and I wonder what the babies name is 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back