So Nas Wrote "Gettin Jiggy With It"? What other songs are out there that you wouldn't guess?

rock city wrote sean kingstons take you there, j hud if this isnt love, $%++! cat dolls when i grow up, mario music for love and alot more. sad how konvict held them back cause they are super talented

rock city wrote sean kingstons take you there, j hud if this isnt love, $%++! cat dolls when i grow up, mario music for love and alot more. sad how konvict held them back cause they are super talented

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Isnt it also safe to say that Wayne stole a lot of Currensy's style during the Sqad/Early YM days? Like '02-'05?
curren$y wasn't there during the sqad up days......but early YM days after i would say its safe to say yes...reason i hate that curren$y is a back packer now cause dude had some heat back in those days......hell when he first left he did during that 7 month mixtape thing.......but he changed up like hell when he started going to nyc all the time 

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

Isnt it also safe to say that Wayne stole a lot of Currensy's style during the Sqad/Early YM days? Like '02-'05?
curren$y wasn't there during the sqad up days......but early YM days after i would say its safe to say yes...reason i hate that curren$y is a back packer now cause dude had some heat back in those days......hell when he first left he did during that 7 month mixtape thing.......but he changed up like hell when he started going to nyc all the time 

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Any truth to Kia Shine writing that best I ever had hook for drake?

rumor is drake copy the melody of " and we could do it real big, bigger than you ever done it" from some lil' Wayne demo/mixtape song that kia shine produce.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Any truth to Kia Shine writing that best I ever had hook for drake?

rumor is drake copy the melody of " and we could do it real big, bigger than you ever done it" from some lil' Wayne demo/mixtape song that kia shine produce.

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

So Kanye is writing songs for others when he doesn't write some of his own music?

Only reason I find this funny. It's odd.
It's not that odd. Mase was writing most of badboys hits in their prime, and he still had ghostwriters. 

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

So Kanye is writing songs for others when he doesn't write some of his own music?

Only reason I find this funny. It's odd.
It's not that odd. Mase was writing most of badboys hits in their prime, and he still had ghostwriters. 

Back
Top Bottom