So Nas Wrote "Gettin Jiggy With It"? What other songs are out there that you wouldn't guess?

Rakim wrote "Summertime"??...

That makes A LOT of sense, I know they toured togeather during that time, and now that I think of it, that's Rakim's flow ALL over that song...

Especially how he starts the 2nd verse... That's the dead give awway...

#@!@ the way he starts the 1st verse...

"Here it is the groove, slightly transformed/
Just a bit of the break from the norm"...

That's Ra ALL day...

How did I NEVER notice that before tho??
smh.gif

Remember the song on the Space Jam soundtrack where Bugs Bunny is rappin' called Buggin'

Jay-Z wrote that

Remember the song on the Space Jam soundtrack where Bugs Bunny is rappin' called Buggin'

Jay-Z wrote that

Essential1 wrote:

Jay-Z wrote that

why he have my +%#+% buggs spittin tho

"aint no bunny like the one I got"
laugh.gif

Essential1 wrote:

Jay-Z wrote that

why he have my +%#+% buggs spittin tho

"aint no bunny like the one I got"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Jay had bugs spittin I see

wow

Essential droppin knowledge. I actually bought that soundtrack when I was in 5th grade

roll.gif
Jay had bugs spittin I see

wow

Essential droppin knowledge. I actually bought that soundtrack when I was in 5th grade

I thought Jay wrote the Watcher...

and this is just proof that Nas could have been on Jays level if he actually wanted to...

I thought Jay wrote the Watcher...

and this is just proof that Nas could have been on Jays level if he actually wanted to...

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Rakim wrote Summertime for Will Smith
pimp.gif

Never knew this,  but I can see it.  Just heard the song but with Ra's voice in my head.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Rakim wrote Summertime for Will Smith
pimp.gif

Never knew this,  but I can see it.  Just heard the song but with Ra's voice in my head.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom