So... No One Is Gonna Talk About the Gucci/Prada Blackface Thing?

Is naughtyhare a cheapskate?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Maybe they do a better job of managing the news as well and filtering, but the stories are not all over the news either of cops beating on black guys like it is here.

0.47 second Google Search:

Screen Shot 2019-02-19 at 1.07.25 PM.png

This same thing happened to the player in the red sox stadium. So racism among foolish sports fans definitely isnt mutually exclusive.
lol, I do not think that I said that it was mutually exclusive. Foolish sports fans often mimic the sentiments held by a culture. That is where stereotypes live, stereotypical imagery and beliefs. It is worse in places like italy, because they will embrace you, then stabbing you in the back.

no black ppl say PREJUDICED things not racist

ppl like to fall back on that definition because it makes it equal opportunity, ignoring institutional and power dynamics

the fact that the only thing you can refer to is what black ppl say and not what true racist power or institutional basis black can be racist says a lot

I think we maybe talking about 2 different definitions. Im talking about prejudice + power = racism. That's where NTers get the "black people can't be racist, " from. That's the definition I'm talking about people falling back on. I can't put together the second part of that last sentence.

I think we maybe talking about 2 different definitions. Im talking about prejudice + power = racism. That's where NTers get the "black people can't be racist, " from. That's the definition I'm talking about people falling back on. I can't put together the second part of that last sentence.

what im saying is you can only point to a black person being racist by saying something

not institutionally, not power based

only for something prejudiced they can say

pretty much isnt good enough

what else besides racism would you accept "pretty much"?

not with your doctor

but see how much harm that definition does when ppl run with it as being the ONLY basis for racism

This been posted yet?

Burberry apologizes for featuring hoodie with noose around the neck on runway

DzyMElIWwAETh3K

Burberry executives said they were “deeply sorry” for the distress caused by one of their products featured in the Autumn/Winter 2019 collection at London Fashion Week. The hoodie with the noose was called out by model Liz Kennedy

Last edited:
Prejudiced not racist

Again the only thing you can point to a minority being racist is something they say, which means theyre prejudiced

You can't point to any institutional or power dynamic based "racism" that minorities purport

So a ____ person who believes that ____ people are inferior is a racist if they live in a society where they have institutional power

But if that same person holding those same beliefs moves to a separate society where they don't benefit from institutional power, they're no longer racist?

Just trying to see if I'm understanding correctly

Hence why its prejudiced not racist

a racist cop in america can go to mexico and be prejudiced but does he have the power in that country as say a tourist to go arrest someone prejudicially?

You mean apartheid not the farmers losing their land right?

Or are you saying the sa govt is racist for taking their land?
thats easy, people those white folks losing their land in south africa.

and stop conflating structural/systematic oppression with da clean definition of racism. its that simple.

Its not "DA clean definition" its the individual definition you are conflating with being the basis for ALL racism

racism is one race feeling superior to another, period.

power dynamics is completely irelevant to that.

Ignoring power dynamics is exactly what they want you to do

its irelevant.

a rich black person can still be called da N word by trailer park white trash

arabs being racist against jews, jews being racist against arabs in eachother's counties.

American indians being sent on da trail of tears, still being able to keep their black slaves.

power dynamics got zero to do with racism, its ideology is dogma, you can believe in something with alot of power, or with no power.

People who are literal are stupid. People who live with privilege are made stupid due to the bubble in which they live. People who seek to live with the same privilege as whites, which amounts to the right to abuse other people through law, are equally as idiotic. It creates that circular dysfunction, a culture of abuse that will constantly continue. All of the wars in this world about just that, the control of resources, then controlling those who need those resources through abuse. White privilege was meant to ensure that america's resources will be there just for white americans. So you have immigrants who come to the United States who feel as if they imitate white americans, that somehow they will have access to those same resources that white americans are entitled to. These people think that if they hate the enemy, supposed enemy of the white man, that somehow the white man may smile upon them in their times of need. So they look down upon those who truly built this country through force, then the entire economy of the western hemisphere. You learn to look down upon Black people, because you do not understand why Black people are so angry. You, the immigrant, love to speak of how you came here with nothing. That you worked hard to gain what you have. What you do not realize is that by stating that you work hard, that you are insulting yourself. When the white man notices that you do work hard, he thinks that you are stupid, someone built to not think, not use your intelligence to make a path for yourself. He then outsmarts you as you are working so hard. He runs for president, raises your taxes, tells you that he going to build a wall to keep the rest of your countrymen out. You can stay if you work hard, unless you work at Mar a lago albeit illegally. His family left him money, so he is qualified to tell you what to do. You should admire him, because you work hard, and he doesn't. I am Black, I can speak to who he really is. My people were on that boat named after Jesus Christ. Screw him too. So I do not want to be around him, call him what he is, a racist. He has the ability to use his beliefs to make you inferior through law. I call him a white boy, and you defend him, calling me the racist because I do not want to honor him, nor be around him like you do.

Some of us have decided to go home, and I have been there as well. Ghana is hip, as are other parts of the continent. What I am waiting for is the bell. America is having issues, and there is a reason for that. Everything all of sudden, ain't gucci. I smile about that every day.

Back
Top Bottom