So no true blue III's???

Do we have any concrete info yet? I need to know if I should start saving. PLMK Thank you

They definitely comin out in August, but they are an international release. They are already available at some sites such as marqueesole.com, but you gonna pay$200+. Hopefully when they come out they'll hit ebay for like $160+ like the cinder V's just did.... we'll see

Since this thread is already up, can someone tell me if the True Blue III will be an international general release or a limited release?

Originally Posted by Nermindee

i think it will be clearer when the date gets near.
that's what i'm hoping for. hopefully this "international release" thing is recalled...why would they not release them in theU.S.?!
smh.gif

brooklynnyc3000 wrote:
^ international
I know, but I said is an international general release or limited release?

sorry, misread. im guessin it will be somewhat limited considering that not all sizes are available on the sites that got them now. i had to scavenger for asize 13. plus i dunt see anything under 8.5. thats just my guess

Damn this sucks. Oh well if that's the case I'll juss save up even MORE and get the Black cements from 2001! NIKE AIR ftw!

on ebay there are a few but 275.00 is to much for them. i hear quickstrike but whos knows these days. ms is temptin but i dont like payin over retail for them.

i got a sz. 10.5 for sale if anyone is interested...........................................peace

i got a sz. 10.5 for sale if anyone is interested...........................................peace

Back
Top Bottom