So Now Every Black Teenager Has A "Sleeve" and A Face Tattoo

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

She's from the BX boy
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

All these cats look like bummy BX/BK hood dudes that are still wearing braids/bigger clothes
I think those are all lesbians
she got a lil Wayne tat on her side
remember Lil wayne fans are sexually confused
DA1 4 Life wrote:
 It's for other peoples approval.

hands_clapping.gif
exactly how I feel.

Is it really that much of a shock that kids today do this? Myspace and facebook are just other ways kids try to show how original and unique their lives are. Tat's are the same thing. I mean you really don't look at your body that much through out a day, so who else are these tats for? It's for other peoples approval.
If you really have to have something drawn on your body, just get it on paper, frame it and put it on your wall. Then you'll actually have something interesting to say when someone comes to your place. You can explain to them how you had this stupid idea of getting this put on your body for life, but then you used reasoning skills to make a smarter decision.

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by MATTDAINCREDIBLE

25085_1322127945595_1602724730_754360_1118046_n.jpg

indifferent.gif
Must be down south big clothes and they look like they dont know how to speak
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

That's NYC

smh.gif

Damn dude in the back thought he was doing it wearing Polo from head to toe
laugh.gif
smh.gif

People like him are ruining the image though
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

She's from the BX boy
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

All these cats look like bummy BX/BK hood dudes that are still wearing braids/bigger clothes
I think those are all lesbians
she got a lil Wayne tat on her side
remember Lil wayne fans are sexually confused.
lilwaynefan007wenn54410.jpg

sick.gif
smh.gif

theres really no point in inking the skin, its like sticker bombing your new flatscreen, cheeeeeeeeeesy

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

So now every black teen will realize that they are under constant scrunity (sic), more so than any other group because of eyes inside and outside, and will never be allowed to just "be" whether you're clean cut or rough. Because now you're not you, you're "every black teen".

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

That's NYC

smh.gif

Damn dude in the back thought he was doing it wearing Polo from head to toe
laugh.gif
smh.gif

People like him are ruining the image though
smh.gif

i think everyone in that pic was born female. 
laugh.gif
@ "scrunity"

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
She's from the BX boy
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

THE REASON YSOUTH DUDES STOPPED WEARIN SIZE 50 GIRBAUDS AND DICKIES IS BECAUSE THAT GOOD OL HARLEM SWAG

#STOPIT5

Originally Posted by DA1 4 Life

Is it really that much of a shock that kids today do this? Myspace and facebook are just other ways kids try to show how original and unique their lives are. Tat's are the same thing. I mean you really don't look at your body that much through out a day, so who else are these tats for? It's for other peoples approval.
If you really have to have something drawn on your body, just get it on paper, frame it and put it on your wall. Then you'll actually have something interesting to say when someone comes to your place. You can explain to them how you had this stupid idea of getting this put on your body for life, but then you used reasoning skills to make a smarter decision.

shut the @#$@ up

is this a joke? because I lulzed..of course people who aren't tattooed would think this foolishness
no point in getting a tattoo? then why has it been around for centuries?

Murder is not the same as a tattoo though..sooooo you can try again
laugh.gif

some of the things you guys say

i like how NTers go out their way to show how conservative they are 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

indifferent.gif
tired.gif
She's from the BX boy
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

THE REASON YSOUTH DUDES STOPPED WEARIN SIZE 50 GIRBAUDS AND DICKIES IS BECAUSE THAT GOOD OL HARLEM SWAG

#STOPIT5
They ain't fully stopped around my way....
tired.gif
roll.gif
Not that I'm really factoring in the way other dudes around my hood dress though..

And you sound mad that I pointed out the fact that everyone in this picture is bummy. You still rock braids too or something
sick.gif
?

black people are gettin whiter and whiter by the  day

wearing tight clothing
wearing abercrombie/AE/hollister
using the word bro

etc.

Back
Top Bottom