So Now Every Black Teenager Has A "Sleeve" and A Face Tattoo

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by TOTH21

ok one tats are the biggest waste of money and ruin your body. i dont need ink to show expression or passion for a loved one who passed on. I understand why people get tats but in the end they are not worth it
But sneakers are
Sneakers are worth it, you can always sale sneakers or take them back before 30 days, with a Tattoo, you're screwed once your mind matures.

remember Lil wayne fans are sexually confused

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^so has murder and rape...

That's not even the same lane fam. Regardless of the point.
it's not my fault you don't understand the point I was making
go talk to yourself without including me

You need to get a refund from your elementary school. You compared murder and rape to tattoos and thought the comparison was valid.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

You need to get a refund from your elementary school. You compared murder and rape to tattoos and thought the comparison was valid.
laugh.gif
no, he said there must be no negatives to tattoos because its been around for decades
I just showed it was a weak argument...

I just said the other day if any of my future children come home with face tattoos im going to take their life.

I don't even care if they're rich..word to soulja boy and his face tats.
smh.gif

can someone post a pic of a person that got a face tat...

lets say... oh ... 30 years ago?..

what does it look like if you have it for 30 years....

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

grin.gif

and as far as the web tattoos..Im pretty sure people who get them have their own meaning for it other than it looks cool..because Im damn sure most of the people with web tattoos now a days havent been in jail or killed anyone..its what you make it
I've always had a fascination..almost liking for tats like this. The artwork is great, but the idea/concept is just terrible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

THE REASON YSOUTH DUDES STOPPED WEARIN SIZE 50 GIRBAUDS AND DICKIES IS BECAUSE THAT GOOD OL HARLEM SWAG

#STOPIT5
shut up...

them +%%#$ from YOUR TOWN...

just take the L, doggie....

Originally Posted by 59 Piffy

black people are gettin whiter and whiter by the  day

wearing tight clothing
wearing abercrombie/AE/hollister
using the word bro

etc.

i say brother... i got it from Desmond on "Lost"...

do i lose my black street cred and turn whiter because i use "brother"

or cuz i watch "Lost"?

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

ghetto17.jpg

eek.gif
 cant believe nobody caught this...

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Let me drop some knowledge in this thread if I may:

I'm in hs right now, and I see it everyday, males especially coming to school with fresh new tats every week to show off to everybody else. To me, its pointless but I know for a fact that there are a couple main reasons why High schoolers get tats.

1. Females dig em(At least where I'm at)
Females think that tats make you look a bit more appealing so as a result, teens are getting tats to impress females, or to "Get *$#!%%%" as one would say. I guess tats make a guy look "hard" or w/e, and add to that "bad boy" image so that's what they are going for now.

2. There(Pardon me if im using the wrong "There) favorite entertainers are becoming more and more tatted
This was alluded to in this thread a bit, but the fact of the matter is, a lot of teens are copying the tyga's, the wayne's, the khalifa's, etc and as a result, are not only trying to get tatted now, but are actually trying to get "Blasted" now as well. Fact of the matter is, what teens don't seem to get is that the people you are copying are not teens and were not teens when they were this tatted, plus they know what they are going to be doing for a living for the foreseeable(sp?) future. As a teen, you really don't know what your future holds so this is really shooting yourself in the foot.

All in all, I don't see tats as being a bad thing per say, in fact some of em actually look cool. But the whole "Getting Blasted," and getting tats everywhere trend is ugly. That's just my opinion though, to each its own.

damn...

that's one smart @*# kid... 

you way ahead of the game by just recognizing alot of this stuff, mayne...

pimp.gif

nah b you shutup

i been knew those was carpet munchers from NYC
indifferent.gif

u still wear dickies and filas though
laugh.gif

I love living in California where tattoo culture is accepted and appreciated. I honestly feel like California is a different country when it comes to tattoos, marijuna usage, alternative lifestyles and sexualities. I love my state. And I hope everyone who wants a tattoo gets a tattoo. If you don't want a tattoo fine but I feel sorry for those of you who want a tattoo but don't get it out of fear of those who will run your life for the next 45 years will judge you. It must be pathetic to live like that.

PS. I guess we gonna act like Travis Barker doesnt exist. And Tommy Lee before him. But black people are doing it because of a rapper you hate so now it's an epidemic
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

PS. I guess we gonna act like Travis Barker doesnt exist. And Tommy Lee before him. But black people are doing it because of a rapper you hate so now it's an epidemic
laugh.gif

pow

Around my way, it's like a competition on who can get more "tatted", that's just what it is ...

6th/7th/8th grades are getting tatted around here.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

pow

Minus Travis Barkers side and back of head, they dont have any FACE tattoos.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

laugh.gif

pow

Minus Travis Barkers side and back of head, they dont have any FACE tattoos.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ minus the side and back. Just say his head tattoos aren't the front cause that makes it so much better. Yeah having tats covering your entire neck, side of your head, and back of your head is so much more classy than a tat on your front face. Silly me to compare the 2.

ink_5755.jpeg

The point I'm trying to make is people are followers. If you haven't noticed it by now it's because you're a follower and think you're doing something unique when you aren't. Just enjoy your life and don't worry about what the next man is doing because I guarentee these dudes with tattoos on the face aren't with their friends going "So now everyone on internet messageboards hates on people with sleeve tats and face tats! and prints out screenshots of your post and then makes
sick.gif
faces. So off the rip that makes their life>>>yours.

I'm not against tattoos but if you come to my business trying to get hired and have a face tattoo, sorry - you just look like a fool.

Sleeves are okay because you can cover it up if needed but anything on the neck/face looks ridiculous to me.

I can't wait to see what all these people look like when they're old and grey.

Another thing that IMO, look ridiculous is ear gauges. SMH.

Its okay tho, DO YOU!
laugh.gif
It gives me something to laugh at while I go about my day.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Bleezys and Heem

I'm not against tattoos but if you come to my business trying to get hired and have a face tattoo, sorry - you just look like a fool.
Says the person with an avy of a man with tattooed hands

Back
Top Bottom