So NT had my first Nightmare in forever....Vol I'm Shook

This used to happen to me a lot. It would feel like the bed was moving(maybe even floating) but I always thought that I was just dreaming or going crazy.

This used to happen to me a lot. It would feel like the bed was moving(maybe even floating) but I always thought that I was just dreaming or going crazy.

It wasn't a dream bruh. Do you pray at night? The dark figure may have been lucifer or satan. They wanted to take your soul. Trust me when I say they will come back to get what they couldn't get the 1st time. I know a man who's cousin got possessed this way. She was sleeping and then all of a sudden lucifer came to pay her a visit. Next morning she woke up, speaking in tongues, wasn't acting normal, got fired from her job for practicing voodoo in the office (she made her boss get into a car accident that same day after she put a hex on him). They had to call a priest to have her exorcised but they weren't successful, so now she's in Creedmore, where she's getting pumped up with all these sedatives.
Satan came to you for a reason though man. Either you have something he wants, or you've done something lately that he likes or doesn't like.
The only way to heal yourself from satan is to go to church

It wasn't a dream bruh. Do you pray at night? The dark figure may have been lucifer or satan. They wanted to take your soul. Trust me when I say they will come back to get what they couldn't get the 1st time. I know a man who's cousin got possessed this way. She was sleeping and then all of a sudden lucifer came to pay her a visit. Next morning she woke up, speaking in tongues, wasn't acting normal, got fired from her job for practicing voodoo in the office (she made her boss get into a car accident that same day after she put a hex on him). They had to call a priest to have her exorcised but they weren't successful, so now she's in Creedmore, where she's getting pumped up with all these sedatives.
Satan came to you for a reason though man. Either you have something he wants, or you've done something lately that he likes or doesn't like.
The only way to heal yourself from satan is to go to church

I've been sleeping on my back for about a year now. Yet I've never experienced sleep paralysis although the first few days I always got nightmares when sleeping on my back. 

I've been sleeping on my back for about a year now. Yet I've never experienced sleep paralysis although the first few days I always got nightmares when sleeping on my back. 

I love having nightmares. It's like playing myself in virtual reality...

I love having nightmares. It's like playing myself in virtual reality...

do cats actually believe in ouija boards nd such?? how can sumn in wal mart open up a portal to another world?? you would think itll be sumn exclusive that you gotta search your life for that opens up realms and stuff..not something ANYBODY in the world can go pay 9.99$ for and walk out of wal mart with it...

now...im not really big on demons and spirits and stuff, but this post interests me because i can relate..ive fallen victim to sleep paralysis only in my younger days tho like 9-11 but i still vividly remember those 'dreams' like they were last week...

and im not tryna play s.putty and just start arguments i really wanna know if you guys think ouija boards are legit or not...maybe give some reasons why...

do cats actually believe in ouija boards nd such?? how can sumn in wal mart open up a portal to another world?? you would think itll be sumn exclusive that you gotta search your life for that opens up realms and stuff..not something ANYBODY in the world can go pay 9.99$ for and walk out of wal mart with it...

now...im not really big on demons and spirits and stuff, but this post interests me because i can relate..ive fallen victim to sleep paralysis only in my younger days tho like 9-11 but i still vividly remember those 'dreams' like they were last week...

and im not tryna play s.putty and just start arguments i really wanna know if you guys think ouija boards are legit or not...maybe give some reasons why...

Back
Top Bottom