So NT, I Just Ran The Red Light Vol. Missionary On Her Menstrual SMH

Aight so i invite shorty over the crib to chill (we all know what that means), she usually is ready soon as she step in the door but this time she was lightweight fronting on the box.
So i put in a little work and get her open, but still she keeping the Donna Karan's on.
So i sit back and relax a minute, then she finally gives in and i start going in.

She's extra wet
devil.gif
im damn neardrowning in it for the duration of the smash.
So after we done, we say our goodbyes and she goes on her way.
Then i come upstairs to take a shower a couple of minutes ago and notice red stains on my t-shirt
Then it came to me, that whole time i was in a tango with Bloody Mary.
eek.gif

THATS why she was tryna stun so hard on the boy
smh.gif

My reaction was :
eek.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif

I always said i would never do this but after this episode honestly i'd be up for it again
laugh.gif

Any other dudes on NT ride that crimson wave aware or unaware? if so tell your story

Cliffnotes
Invite shorty over for the smash
She fronts on me but eventually gives in
After she leaves i notice the blood on my shirt
I smashed on her period

Pics of the T
4175921642_3e4516e4be_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

I have no idea why you shared this. If it were me this never happened, even if it did which it didn't.
laugh.gif
co-sign this is one of those things you keep with you to the grave homie

Originally Posted by Black Racer X

I have no idea why you shared this. If it were me this never happened, even if it did which it didn't.

laugh.gif

Why not? $*%% happens

Re-Up the pic. Nvm thought you said it was pic of said girl.
tired.gif

Happened to me once, made her buy me a new shirt, no biggie.
Without condom though happend to me with my girl and i was..
alien.gif
sick.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

It happens to the best of Us... -Kanye Shrug-

Side note: I once tore a girls inner labia and it started bleeding....-Tiger fist pump-

happened to me when i was with the ex in san antonio. fronted for everything, i drove got the suite and everything. i didnt care of she opened her legs and herbox was flowing like cassidy in 03, i was beating regardless.

I did when I was smashed like 2 weeks ago. I unbuckle this chicks belt and it was like a catchphrase button when as soon as I did because right after the clickit was like "I'm on my period", so in my head I'm busting the Darth Vader NOO. Any who I'm like alright I'll just get the dome butthis chicks head game was worse than Tiger Wood's privacy tip. So I'm like FUU this and just proceed to smash.

Needless to say my bedsheets are still mad.

I've done it a few times with my girl, she was always VERY reluctant though.

First time I was just in one of those
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
modes and didn't care. Honestly some of the best sex I've ever had. !*!% felt AWESOME and I guess it feels real good for girls too.

Not somethin I'd do on the regular but it has its pros...and def cons lol

Back
Top Bottom