So NT, I Just Ran The Red Light Vol. Missionary On Her Menstrual SMH

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Another side note, I hit my female in a hotel once, knowing she was on her period.....left that joint looking like murder scene....

They billed me for the comforter and sheets....
roll.gif

Reckless.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by J23S

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

It happens to the best of Us... -Kanye Shrug-

Side note: I once tore a girls inner labia and it started bleeding....-Tiger fist pump-
How about a girl slicing the tip
smh.gif

Worst feeling ever, felt like I was gonna die
tired.gif
bird_in_awe.gif
When the P is vacuum tight...these things happen.

frown.gif
embarassed.gif

Its stories like these that make me shake my head
smh.gif
sick.gif
in disgust. I just can't rock with it.

I'd drive in mud before I run a red light.

Hopefully this doesn't happen to me tomorrow. I'll be sure to send her on her way after some knowledge.

Pics of the girl?

Originally Posted by raptors29

Did it feel warm?
Have you ever smashed?
roll.gif

Funny story involving this though. I once smashed a shorty in a church basement in the middle of service. Ended up getting blood on my dress shirt. Had to tellpeople (including my parents, grandparents, etc.) that I had cut my stomach playing football the day before and it opened back up. I felt like an idiot
tired.gif
And to top it off, shorty was being mad wreckless....asking me to seeit whenever I told people my excuse.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Its stories like these that make me shake my head
smh.gif
sick.gif
in disgust. I just can't rock with it.

I'd drive in mud before I run a red light.
Everybodys says that. then everybody does it eventually. It took me sitting down with two older married guys at work one day. We're justdiscussing our %$#$, you know. And Ed's like, "Dude.. that's what towels are for. You think I give a %$#$?". And I thought about it for asecond... and realized I didn't, not with her.

just remembered...went in on the ex on the floor of my last apartment...it got on the carpet..dumb chick grabs the cleansing spray (WHICH CONTAINED BLEACH) andsprays it all over. i ended up having a psychadelic red/offwhite/yellow swirl on the carpet. just covered it with a rug, though.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Originally Posted by daemacho

umm, how do you smash and not notice she was on the rag? i dont believe you.
I doooooooo! That %+@+ feels great that's how
smh.gif
. I read his description and cringed cuz I know the feeling. It's horribly awesome. Fam ain't even wanna know
grin.gif
laugh.gif
damn, do yall stay in one position and not look?? idk i guess im a visual guy... i like to watch myself..
laugh.gif
. so if shorty was on thats something i wouldnt miss.
Well, I knew what week it was but she was begging. Back shots.. I let her catch a ride too. Shorty ain't know how to act all of a sudden. #%!!%!+ go NUTS for the shaft round bleeding time. It's the hormones and all that activity going on. I swear shorty was in heat or something. the !%+! was ferocious
grin.gif
$%*! was excellent my g.

The passion, the passion.

Originally Posted by awwsome

umm, how do you smash and not notice she was on the rag? i dont believe you.
I doooooooo! That %+@+ feels great that's how
smh.gif
. I read his description and cringed cuz I know the feeling. It's horribly awesome. Fam ain't even wanna know
grin.gif
laugh.gif
damn, do yall stay in one position and not look?? idk i guess im a visual guy... i like to watch myself..
laugh.gif
. so if shorty was on thats something i wouldnt miss.
Well, I knew what week it was but she was begging. Back shots.. I let her catch a ride too. Shorty ain't know how to act all of a sudden. #%!!%!+ go NUTS for the shaft round bleeding time. It's the hormones and all that activity going on. I swear shorty was in heat or something. the !%+! was ferocious
grin.gif
$%*! was excellent my g.

The passion, the passion.
Passion? Fam, I got assaulted like a %+@**@% cashew. Crime of passion, maybe. Either way.. I can'tsay I have any regrets, depending on the results of this HIV test that is (kidding)..

sick.gif
at the pic. don't think it was necessary. on the other hand i got a couple of them polo Ts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HI PROFILE

why do black dudes smash with shirts on
Why it gotta be a black thing, cuz I'm black and often smash with my shirt on? Wait, never mind.
Yeah, I prefer keepin the beater on for some reason.
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif

On a side note, they be drippin wet when it's around that time.
smh.gif

Well for me the tee is necessary cause after hitting it from the back, pulling out and skeeting on the buttcheeks I can wipe it right then and there.

I rather wash a few tees than my whole damn sheet set.

pimp.gif

Don't understand why she didn't just tell you, it's not that big of a deal
Every female I know is always hornier when it's that time of the month
What is the yellow light though??

i ate the box of a girl who was menstruating. figured out right around the time the blood started flowing. real ++%$*+ up.

Back
Top Bottom