So, NT im facing 3-5 years

And people said DJ Khaled was fake
smh.gif

told yall Khaled moved weight
nerd.gif

1. sell off your shoes and hats and nice stuff
2. flea the country
3. good luck getting a job in the USA if you do go to jail and get out and go to college

Originally Posted by Kartoon2005

thagreatj - School me then because that's what I was told by a criminal justice teacher in my school. =\

White collar crimes - a crime committed by a person of respectability and high social status in the course of his occupation.

White collar crimes typically refer to a type of crime committed by business people, entrepreneurs, public officials, and professionals through deception, as opposed to street crimes which tend to involve force and violence.

For example crimes in the stock market and Enron (everyone's favorite).
^^^
read vvv
Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by akf0dy7

hold your head up kid. 365 days is a looong time man. whats the diffrence between county and federal?
County is a jail. You go to county if you serving a bullet (1 year) or less.
Prisons are run by state or fed. gov. You go there for anything more than a year

Usually County is where you find the drug dealers and alot of non-violent criminals.
Prison holds the murderers, rapist, etc.

Leo, I KNOW how you feeling.
But from what you saying, you def needed a better lawyer.
I know dudes who only sat down for a few months for violation of probation.
Try not to think too much about it though.
Chill out, behave (you might get out early), and do your time.
And let me add to this...
Leo when you come home all the skeezers gonna be crawling all over you.
You'll be smashing left and right, knocking em down like bowling pins
Thats at least one positive
ohwell.gif

need to move on from that kind of life and think about your future...the hood life DOESN'T have a retirement plan, but if you plan on living to only be inyou're 30's, then do you

Even if you do your time and complete the terms of your parole/probation your sentence is really much longer than that. Once you are completely done with thecourts and out of the system this will affect you much longer. With a conviction it will be a long time before you can get your record sealed. You are going tohave a hard time finding a good job. Most likely you will be forced to do some kind of manual labor if you want to make soome real money with that kind ofrecord.

Now the only advice I can give you is to make sure you eat right in the county. In the pen you can work out and move around more. In the county you usually doalot of sitting and only go to rec like once a week. If you dont watch what u eat it is easy to gain alot of weight real fast. The county is like detentionhall with a t.v. and you can talk. Also use this time to get your head right and all that but this will also be a good time to get your boxing game right.Don't pick fights but fight every chance u get and try to improve everytime. Seriously, after about 4 or 5 fights you will have your method down and learnto fight calm.

Did your lawer ever discover who set you up? He can find that out if he hasn't already.

Great now were all paying for your mistakes our taxes! So you better come out changed dude. Anyways listen to that T.I. on Paper Trail its pretty real!"You ain't missing nothing"

damn...hold ya head. i got caught wit 2.5 grams of cocaine in DC and i'm doin' drug court for 4 months then my charges will be dropped.

overcrowded jails FTW
pimp.gif

My dude , don't take the county time .. get a year and a day and ride out to a minimum security state or fed joint .. time is much easier ...

And while your at it , 5 years probation ain't a walk in the park , see if you could do 18 months and squash the suspended sentence and paper .. you settinyourself up with all that paper and gonna be payin the state every month for 5 damn years.. you will be grateful in the long run

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Basically like dude above said, the probation won't be a joke.

My boy is facing 19 years of probation for....

19 years of probation?COT DAMN id rather do a few years

Back
Top Bottom