So NT, what would you do? Prank

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by GesheOneLove10

buy 1500 dollars worth of sex toys, then give everything to him with the receipts to return it

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol what are you looking for?  you never been to a sex shop?

If he looked out for u the least u can do is pay em bak in 20's or 100's or 50's instead of clowning

If he looked out for u the least u can do is pay em bak in 20's or 100's or 50's instead of clowning

Convert the $1500 USD to pesos and give it to him while wearing a sombrero and a fake mustache. Keep a straight face throughout the whole ordeal.

Convert the $1500 USD to pesos and give it to him while wearing a sombrero and a fake mustache. Keep a straight face throughout the whole ordeal.

Originally Posted by jones23me

seriously. But if you have to be an ***, do the sex toy thing and don't forget to record it! 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jones23me

seriously. But if you have to be an ***, do the sex toy thing and don't forget to record it! 
roll.gif

So i owe someone 1,500
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

but i figured i would give it to him in singles
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

or change.... hmm can i special order $1,500 worth of pennies from the bank?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Dont be a ****.  You borrowed the money.  You play the prank and I bet dude is less likely to be so kind next time. 

So i owe someone 1,500
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

but i figured i would give it to him in singles
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

or change.... hmm can i special order $1,500 worth of pennies from the bank?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Dont be a ****.  You borrowed the money.  You play the prank and I bet dude is less likely to be so kind next time. 

$1500 is a lot of damn money. Just give the person their money. How do you end up in that much debt anyway?

30t6p3b.gif

$1500 is a lot of damn money. Just give the person their money. How do you end up in that much debt anyway?

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom