So NT, When Are We Going To Brazil?

2014 isn't looking too realistic for me. But guys please don't take all the women before I even get there. 
frown.gif

I'm not going to Brazil any time soon, but I was lucky enough to have Brazil come to me.

My girl was born and raised in Brazil... and believe me when I tell you she gets it IN. And on top of that, she cleans my entire apartment all of the time like it is her job. I'm not talking about picking up clothes here or there either. I am talking about mopping, dusting, vacuuming, the whole 9.

I must say that I am truly blessed.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I'm not going to Brazil any time soon, but I was lucky enough to have Brazil come to me.

My girl was born and raised in Brazil... and believe me when I tell you she gets it IN. And on top of that, she cleans my entire apartment all of the time like it is her job. I'm not talking about picking up clothes here or there either. I am talking about mopping, dusting, vacuuming, the whole 9.

pics? 
nerd.gif

jelly/
Brazil will be THEEEE place to be come WC 2014.

BLEEH THAT1

Nah no pics for ya'll, I know how ya'll do.

She will have a link to everything foul I ever said on here in 10 minutes messing with ya'll

Congrats. Pics?

im half brazilian. i go regularly to visit fam. its dope. you guys should all go. just wear a condom.
obligatory brazil booty vid for the beasts. definitely worth the 3 minutes, plus once you start clickin on the related videos its a wrap. 

Originally Posted by o fenomeno

im half brazilian. i go regularly to visit fam. its dope. you guys should all go. just wear a condom.
obligatory brazil booty vid for the beasts. definitely worth the 3 minutes, plus once you start clickin on the related videos its a wrap.�
pimp.gif

I get along with Brasilians fine in the US , but do they get along well with Portuguese visitors in the actual country? I know about all the jokes and @#$%, just wondering if there are people who harbor any ill will because of the past. Will it be a wrap for me if I walk around with a Portugal jersey when the World Cup takes place?

Originally Posted by Law3001

Official 2014 World Cup Summit?

I'm down
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall when you try and explain to the Mrs where you're trying to go.

If you can pull it off though....lets make it happen.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SFC415

obligatory brazil booty vid for the beasts. definitely worth the 3 minutes, plus once you start clickin on the related videos its a wrap.�
pimp.gif

I get along with Brasilians fine in the US , but do they get along well with Portuguese visitors in the actual country? I know about all the jokes and @#$%, just wondering if there are people who harbor any ill will because of the past. Will it be a wrap for me if I walk around with a Portugal jersey when the World Cup takes place?
laugh.gif
 you're fine man...at the worst you'll get some friendly jokes. nothing serious at all. it's like a british dude coming to america. we might clown on him about tea and crumpets or the queen or something but it's no big deal.

Originally Posted by SFC415

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
�you're fine man...at the worst you'll get some friendly jokes. nothing serious at all. it's like a british dude coming to america. we might clown on him about tea and crumpets or the queen or something but it's no big deal.�
Alright, good to hear. I asked you instead of my Brasilian friends because they haven't even been there before 
30t6p3b.gif
 Can't wait to go.

World Cup 2014!!!
I have friends that live in Brasil, one already said I could stay with him during that time.
He also told me that it's easier to smash a chick in Brasil than to get a kiss from her
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom