So People In Japan Attend Concerts That Feature Digital Performers?

Actually Ill rather pay for a flawless show than drop 300 points to see 2 %%!$%$ standing still on a stage

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

It's essentially the same thing as a concert with electronic music. I'm sure most people don't feel the energy of the concert based on the 1/4th inch of the DJ's hat bobbing up and down. It's the music, the lights, and the general atmosphere.
And, in a live concert setting, - most individuals cannot actually see the performer to really feel connected with him or her - Not like you can see him/her smile laugh see sweat dripping down his face/her face - Most will vibe the music, and of course watch the HUGE Screen that is tele-prompting the performance.....Otherwise it's binoculars for you. 

Essentially this is the same thing. Using the concerts overall atmosphere to get you going, while being presented a visual medium that you can connect with.

.....I'm not asian - And I do not watch anime - Most people who disagree with this are saying this because of the subject matter of the song itself.  But I bet if it was a 3D JayZ/Eminem/Lupe people would be like
eek.gif
 technology and hip hop =
 GREATNESS

Would you rather pay $60 to see JayZ/Eminem/Lupe in 3D or $60 to see them live, in-person? 
nerd.gif
  Oh, and seating is the same in either scenario...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

It's essentially the same thing as a concert with electronic music. I'm sure most people don't feel the energy of the concert based on the 1/4th inch of the DJ's hat bobbing up and down. It's the music, the lights, and the general atmosphere.
And, in a live concert setting, - most individuals cannot actually see the performer to really feel connected with him or her - Not like you can see him/her smile laugh see sweat dripping down his face/her face - Most will vibe the music, and of course watch the HUGE Screen that is tele-prompting the performance.....Otherwise it's binoculars for you. 

Essentially this is the same thing. Using the concerts overall atmosphere to get you going, while being presented a visual medium that you can connect with.

.....I'm not asian - And I do not watch anime - Most people who disagree with this are saying this because of the subject matter of the song itself.  But I bet if it was a 3D JayZ/Eminem/Lupe people would be like
eek.gif
 technology and hip hop =
 GREATNESS

Would you rather pay $60 to see JayZ/Eminem/Lupe in 3D or $60 to see them live, in-person? 
nerd.gif
  Oh, and seating is the same in either scenario...
For me personally I think it is the type of act.
I would much rather see Jay-z, a rock act, or anything involving instruments live. 

For electronic music I could care less. Its so much more about the atmosphere than the music.

I wouldn't go to an event of this type, it just doesn't appeal to me. I wouldn't waste my money to go see a cartoon perform, what does a grown $$% man look like at one of these concerts.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Reminds me of that one episode of Arthur about Binky.

Should I be embarrassed that I know what you're talking about?

Back
Top Bottom