So.....SOMEONE JUST COMMITTED SUICIDE IN QUEENS CENTER MALL JUST NOW (NYC)..

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Probably saw Wolverine origin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just came from there, went to the doctor and didn't hear about this until I came home.

I've always been afraid something like this was going to happen, too many kids play around there and they shoved all the teenage oriented stores on the topfloor when they redesigned the place.

That's why I hate The Galleria in Houston 3rd Floor...when u tall that glass only comes almost to ya waist, one wrong move and Bam....Ragu Sauce..

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'm driving from the city to drop a few things off, dropped my girl off at the mall before heading to work at St Johns for a bit, when she calls me a few minutes ago saying that someone just jumped off the 3rd floor of the new section of the mall and landed on some dude on the bottom floor.

The guy he landed on is hurt pretty bad, but the guy who jumped off is pretty much dead with blood all over. Thank god I wasn't there to see that, I just told her to walk away.
sick.gif

Pretty much just happened, medics aiin't eve there yet.
tired.gif

"pretty much dead"?

just now on the local news, they said she was with her 2 kids shopping and then she decided to jump off the balcony ...the high school kid is in the hospital

Originally Posted by kchildz1

That's why I hate The Galleria in Houston 3rd Floor...when u tall that glass only comes almost to ya waist, one wrong move and Bam....Ragu Sauce..

oh man i know exactly what you mean... except i'm 5'7" so no worries.
pimp.gif

being short might save my life hahaha

NY1 said it was a woman like some guy posted before. Landed on a 17 year old. Her two kids saw the whole thing happen. Apparently someone saw her take off hershoes before she jumped. They said she passed and the 17 year old is in bad condition.

I work on the 3rd floor at the mall too, SMH. Just hit up my home girl who worked earlier today to see whats up.

wow this is just sad. to be completely honest if you are gonna kill yourself do it in privacy dont do it where everyone can see.

WOW, I was just passing Queens Center Mall on my way home from my girls house and I saw that they blocked off the exit next to Modells and PIX, NBC new werethere. I wanted to stop and ask the cop what was going on but I just thought maybe someone got robbed.

That is just insane to think of. Whenever I eat in the foodcourt I make sure I sit underneath a part that has a ceiling just in case anything should fall fromone of the upper floors and happen to hit me. I would have never thought someone would jump.

R.I.P. to whomever died and hope the dude who got injured makes it through ok.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by maxi320

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

My dude seen some %+!+ like that at prov place in ri.....dude jumped from 3rd floor and went down all the way to level a( thats 3, 2m, 2, 1m, 1, c, b, a) said al he seen was a pool of blood
tired.gif

This happened twice inside Prov place. Once they thought dude got pushed. It happened once outside too. Dude jumped from the top of the parking lot near the statehouse side. My cuz was the security guard on duty that night. Not pretty.
everything bad happens over there...i remember the dude living in the parking lot in his own apartment ofr like damn enar a year i believe, then the security guard falling alseep at the wheel and driving through the cement wall of the 2 floor of the garage

Wow I remember that. All from little RI. Who woulda thought

I was at Queens Center Mall when it happened.

I didn't see the lady jump but I got to see her body and the sheet they covered her with was still trickling in blood. Crazy day.

Originally Posted by EMkicks

Happened here in Dallas too at NorthPark mall about a 3 weeks ago. A man jumped from the 6th Floor. One qoute from the report said "it was unknown if the man had been shopping"
laugh.gif
NorthPark has 6 floors?

Back
Top Bottom