So StockX got hacked

Hell nahhhh there’s no way that real. I haven’t received anything and I wouldn’t trust any email asking to verify my payment by clicking on a link Like that.

I don't understand how stuff like this isn't immediately recognizable as fraudulent to folks. First no legit organization is ever going to send a message like this, 2nd the email is off. If you hover over the link they tell you to click i'm sure the url will be something off. I hope you didn't click it nor enter any information. Delete that. If anyone did click it, run a couple av/malware scans on your computer. If you entered info, go directly to the real site and reset your info immediately.

Yea, took me a second to realize it. I never really got any emails from them. Doesn't matter, I never click on any links sent in an email. Always go straight to the source.

I think someone attempted to log Into my account or something. Got an email saying something about too many attempts from this IP address.

I think someone attempted to log Into my account or something. Got an email saying something about too many attempts from this IP address.
Turn on the 2 step authenticator. If you recently changed your password on stockx whatever password you had before make sure it’s not used on any other sites.

Back
Top Bottom