So StockX got hacked

I just switched my payment method on Stockx to PayPal....now all of the sudden I’m getting spammed emails filling up my inbox. I know this from stockx bc my paypal is through my business email (not my personal email that I use to login to stockx)....that business email is rarely given out and have not any kind of spam emails in the past 4 years. As soon I tie it to stockx....the spam emails come :smh:

I tried to see if there is a way to completely demolish my stockx account but I don’t see the option. Is there a way? Feel like a damn fool tying my business up with a company that leaks everything.

I just switched my payment method on Stockx to PayPal....now all of the sudden I’m getting spammed emails filling up my inbox. I know this from stockx bc my paypal is through my business email (not my personal email that I use to login to stockx)....that business email is rarely given out and have not any kind of spam emails in the past 4 years. As soon I tie it to stockx....the spam emails come :smh:

I tried to see if there is a way to completely demolish my stockx account but I don’t see the option. Is there a way? Feel like a damn fool tying my business up with a company that leaks everything.
Email them demanding you want your account deleted immediately

So let's say your Microsoft account gets hacked and you login to your laptop with your microsoft account. Can someone remotely login to your computer?

Looks like one of my favorite ShoeTubers, Mike Rich, got hacked yesterday. Said somebody got into his account and tried to ship a pair of shoes to the UK.

My playstation account was hacked in November but I didn't notice until this weekend. Got me for 700+.

Paypal said I would get the money back in 10 days unless playstation can prove that it came from an IP address of mine.

Playstation said they would resolve it within 48hrs. But they are mad rude considering the circumstance. Kept pressing me to unban my account. I haven't played playstation in months and I just want my money back sir.

I might abandon playstation after this.

Anyone get a weird email for a survey code this morning? Might be another hack.

Reactions: wr
Survey for 50%off.
Screenshot_20200121-103607.png

Where does the actual email come from when u click on the name
Even if it’s legit
I don’t see why y’all would waste ur time

Can’t front
Went to the site
And seen a few pairs
I could get for the low
But not worth the headache

Back