So T-Pain is the surprise artist Lil Wayne signed to Young Money! vol. WHY?

Who cares, no one is trying to hear a new t-pain song. Your average everyday 15 year old radio listener included. The appeal has dried up. The only songs that blow up after this will have very little T-Pain on them. E.g all i do is whine.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

They gettin repetitive by the minute

Who cares, no one is trying to hear a new t-pain song. Your average everyday 15 year old radio listener included. The appeal has dried up. The only songs that blow up after this will have very little T-Pain on them. E.g all i do is whine.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

They gettin repetitive by the minute

pimp.gif
t.pain makes great melodies

"How to Hate" was one of my favs from C4

Not even a T-Pain fan, but that "Nuthin" record with E-40 off that rEVOLVEr album is going to be a PROBLEM in the clubs.
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm assuming Droop-E did the beat?

Not even a T-Pain fan, but that "Nuthin" record with E-40 off that rEVOLVEr album is going to be a PROBLEM in the clubs.
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm assuming Droop-E did the beat?

Still don't know about this album but what was that "T-Pain effect" that Pain was talkin about months ago? I also hope all of these songs aren't on the album, not that they suck(not great either) but he's released too much

Still don't know about this album but what was that "T-Pain effect" that Pain was talkin about months ago? I also hope all of these songs aren't on the album, not that they suck(not great either) but he's released too much

Back
Top Bottom