So T-Pain is the surprise artist Lil Wayne signed to Young Money! vol. WHY?

Baby and wayne just want his beats for cheap. They'll probably do him dirty and not pay him for all of them.
Tpain looks like he spends @%!* loads of money like its never gonna run out

Baby and wayne just want his beats for cheap. They'll probably do him dirty and not pay him for all of them.
Tpain looks like he spends @%!* loads of money like its never gonna run out

Just to chime in:

It is fact, and I posted this in the general sometime last year, that drake was signed to Cash Money/Universal Motwon for awhile. Long before the official announcement came. He was signed for quite awhile. Unsigned artist songs really don't make it to the radio. He was being pushed, and they were pushing So far gone almost as if it was an official album.

But to get on topic, T-Pain is dope in his lane,and makes good music. Good look for young money

Just to chime in:

It is fact, and I posted this in the general sometime last year, that drake was signed to Cash Money/Universal Motwon for awhile. Long before the official announcement came. He was signed for quite awhile. Unsigned artist songs really don't make it to the radio. He was being pushed, and they were pushing So far gone almost as if it was an official album.

But to get on topic, T-Pain is dope in his lane,and makes good music. Good look for young money

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Just to chime in:

Yea, but not for him. It seems nobody on that label drops. I think the only reason Drake and Nicki dropped was cause the bid Weezy did. I could be wrong tho. They gon Max B/Gillie/TQ dude I think

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

Just to chime in:

Yea, but not for him. It seems nobody on that label drops. I think the only reason Drake and Nicki dropped was cause the bid Weezy did. I could be wrong tho. They gon Max B/Gillie/TQ dude I think

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

and finally...anyone on YM can jump ship....remember...did anyone forsee nearly EVERYONE from Cash Money skating?...and didnt that happen?...the issue of money could pop up and split the team up just like CM

you really think Gudda Gudda could find a Juvenile paycheck? Everyone beside Drake, Nicki and Tyga are paid to act as glorified drug mules for Wayne.

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

and finally...anyone on YM can jump ship....remember...did anyone forsee nearly EVERYONE from Cash Money skating?...and didnt that happen?...the issue of money could pop up and split the team up just like CM

you really think Gudda Gudda could find a Juvenile paycheck? Everyone beside Drake, Nicki and Tyga are paid to act as glorified drug mules for Wayne.

[h2]Cash Money Records Signs New Artist[/h2]
02.15.11 | 3 Comments

BigChief_jpg_728x520_q85.jpg

Their roster is growing even bigger! Cash Money has added another artist to their label…Dallas rapper Chief. Find out more info after the jump.

@MarisaMendez

(AHH) – While many hip-hop fans may be more familiar with the Dallas boogie movement that pumps out club tracks, Dallas, Texas rapper Big Chief has been making music and pushing his Eat Greedy brand to the streets of his city for years.

From hits like “My Swag

[h2]Cash Money Records Signs New Artist[/h2]
02.15.11 | 3 Comments

BigChief_jpg_728x520_q85.jpg

Their roster is growing even bigger! Cash Money has added another artist to their label…Dallas rapper Chief. Find out more info after the jump.

@MarisaMendez

(AHH) – While many hip-hop fans may be more familiar with the Dallas boogie movement that pumps out club tracks, Dallas, Texas rapper Big Chief has been making music and pushing his Eat Greedy brand to the streets of his city for years.

From hits like “My Swag

[h1]T-Pain Announces That He Will No Longer Use Auto-Tune[/h1]
by DANIELLE HARLING

posted June 02, 2011 at 12:32PM EDT | http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...that-he-will-no-longer-use-auto-tune#comments/static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png);">http://static.hiphopdx.org/images/comment.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; color: rgb(136, 136, 136); font-weight: normal; text-decoration: none; background-position: 0px 4px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">2 comments

TPain_06-02-2011.jpg

Singer/rapper T-Pain to ditch auto-tune for new sound technique he calls "The T-Pain Effect."

In what may be the most shocking Hip Hop news of the year, singer/rapper T-Pain announced earlier this week that he will never again use the highly popular, vocal manipulator auto-tune.

Instead T-Pain explained that he will now use a new vocal technique called “The T-Pain Effect.

Back
Top Bottom