So, the people at Precious Moments aren't huge fans of my work.

This. What are you trying to accomplish with these?

I don't think the whole sexualized portrayal of what appear to be children is at all funny. Pretty disgusting in my opinion. You're getting a bunch of teenage males to laugh on the internet - good job. I wouldn't be proud of that sort of output as my "work," but maybe I'm old fashioned.

So, let me get this right...

You do understand that these are figurines and not real humans (if you are confused, look at the eyes..... dead giveaway), right? The portrayal and antics of porcelain figurines can be disgusting?

“Trying to accomplish"? I don't know what you expect. It's for a laugh, not Precious Kony 2014.

So, let me get this right...

You do understand that these are figurines and not real humans (if you are confused, look at the eyes..... dead giveaway), right? The portrayal and antics of porcelain figurines can be disgusting?

“Trying to accomplish"? I don't know what you expect. It's for a laugh, not Precious Kony 2014.
I laughed at the KONY line. Um yea I do get that they are figurines. If you tried to set up the same scenes with real people you'd be arrested. It's the situations that you are depicting that are questionable. The medium you choose to depict these scenes is irrelevant to me. Be it a cartoon, short story, figurines - however you want to do it - the depictions of children taking pregnancy tests or visiting glory holes doesn't sit right with me at all. Don't get me wrong - there are some funny ones that don't cross those lines but the whole set is clouded by the objections let ones.

laugh.gif
so many sensitive nters these days.

golfclap @ op. keep doing your thang.

lol wut? 

i must've missed the atheist subliminal messages.

i dont think alot of you guys get how jokes work..

@timbo109  must be loads of fun at partys.
What do you mean lol wut? If you know OPs post history, you know where he's coming from. Y'all try too hard for laughs. This is coming from someone who doesn't follow a faith. His gimmick is corny.

Back
Top Bottom