So, the people at Precious Moments aren't huge fans of my work.

So, let me get this right...

You do understand that these are figurines and not real humans (if you are confused, look at the eyes..... dead giveaway), right? The portrayal and antics of porcelain figurines can be disgusting?

“Trying to accomplish"? I don't know what you expect. It's for a laugh, not Precious Kony 2014.
I laughed at the KONY line. Um yea I do get that they are figurines. If you tried to set up the same scenes with real people you'd be arrested. It's the situations that you are depicting that are questionable. The medium you choose to depict these scenes is irrelevant to me. Be it a cartoon, short story, figurines - however you want to do it - the depictions of children taking pregnancy tests or visiting glory holes doesn't sit right with me at all. Don't get me wrong - there are some funny ones that don't cross those lines but the whole set is clouded by the objections let ones.
You're disgust for this is hilarious :rofl: Got me laughing just as hard the first time I was in here.

The trying to accomplish line albeit tired in complaints made me smirk as well. It's like in you saying that the intent went completely over your head.

:lol: @ "work" too

Last edited:
I laughed at the KONY line. Um yea I do get that they are figurines. If you tried to set up the same scenes with real people you'd be arrested. It's the situations that you are depicting that are questionable. The medium you choose to depict these scenes is irrelevant to me.

Right, and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. I'm not using humans, I'm using figurines. How can you ignore that when the name of the blog is Preciouser Moments? What else would I be using to make my images? I can understand the humor not being your thing- fine. But making your point by using examples of things that I'm clearly not doing is irrelevant. It's like criticizing Spongebob Squarepants based on the fact that in real life sponges don't talk and squirrels don't live underwater.

Right, and if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle. I'm not using humans, I'm using figurines. How can you ignore that when the name of the blog is Preciouser Moments? What else would I be using to make my images? I can understand the humor not being your thing- fine. But making your point by using examples of things that I'm clearly not doing is irrelevant. It's like criticizing Spongebob Squarepants based on the fact that in real life sponges don't talk and squirrels don't live underwater.
roll.gif
 Perfect execution!

Back
Top Bottom