So the Playoff XII's are dropping an they have nubuck?

The nubuck idea is such a waste of one of the most iconic Jordans. First the black/columbia monstrosity, then the flu game embarrassment. How far will they go?

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

my favorite 12's of all time. even though this idea sounds kinda wack, i would still cop, and so would everyone else in here frontin like they wouldnt.

Where do u get your logic? Majority of your posts is just "I love JB matter what they do and whatever they release, I'll buy but I don't understand why everyone on here will follow suit" mentality

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

my favorite 12's of all time. even though this idea sounds kinda wack, i would still cop, and so would everyone else in here frontin like they wouldnt.

Where do u get your logic? Majority of your posts is just "I love JB matter what they do and whatever they release, I'll buy but I don't understand why everyone on here will follow suit" mentality

I will not cop these if they have nubuck. Hell no. I stay happy with my 2004 pair.

I will not cop these if they have nubuck. Hell no. I stay happy with my 2004 pair.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

If so expect the 2010 flint 13 owners to defend these by saying "the leather is not that serious" and "
just be glad that JB rereleases these again"

very broad statement....

If so expect the 2010 flint 13 owners to defend these by saying "the leather is not that serious" and "

very broad statement....

Originally Posted by thebeast23

very broad statement....

Lmao

Originally Posted by thebeast23

very broad statement....

Lmao

I'll buy them if y'all won't. I'm not the biggest fan of the nubuck, but after finally ceasing the hate on the Flu Game's and copping them, the material is actually a nice touch. Won't compare to the OG of course, but to say that Nubuck would make these a deal breaker is ridiculous. I like the COLORWAY first, choice of material second. This is all my opinion though.

I'll buy them if y'all won't. I'm not the biggest fan of the nubuck, but after finally ceasing the hate on the Flu Game's and copping them, the material is actually a nice touch. Won't compare to the OG of course, but to say that Nubuck would make these a deal breaker is ridiculous. I like the COLORWAY first, choice of material second. This is all my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom