So the womens say that they don't like a-holes...

hahaha! i just think you may surround yourself with the wrong females...
i love nice guys. i know plenty of nice guys. I can admit, as a female I was attracted to that bad boy persona, but honestly, if you're lucky enough tofind one that carries that personality but still loves you like crazy, then hey, you did a good job.
And besides,
a-holes are boring as allll hell. If the girls you know mature correctly, they'll see you the way you want to be seen.

There's a difference between being an "a-hole" and being confident and a tad cocky at the right times.

It's all about balance, family. You need to know when to be a sensitive, sweet, nice guy and you need to know when to be the cocky, masculine MAN thatmakes her feel safe and keeps her on her toes.

Women aren't so cut and dry - they're complicated.

Love em' or leave em.

It's about moderation, you need to play a little on both sides. You can provide enough strength and protection when they need it, but you can also providesome risk and adventure.

It's a balance, too much of one thing is always a bad thing. All girls learn and grow out of those stages, if they dont, you dont want to be with them.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

It's about moderation, you need to play a little on both sides. You can provide enough strength and protection when they need it, but you can also provide some risk and adventure.

It's a balance, too much of one thing is always a bad thing. All girls learn and grow out of those stages, if they dont, you dont want to be with them.
smile.gif

Women want Alpha Males. For the most part @-holes show more Alpha Male traits then "Nice Guys." Tupac Said it himself, he was "Extra nice, ExtraGentleman" to girls and he got Friend-zoned.
Women get hit on all the time, and what do the same guys do over and over again? They are "Extra Nice, Extra Gentleman" in hopes of that girl likingthem.
How Often does that work? Not very often compared to the guy thats an @-hole to her instead of all the other guys. The guy who doesnt bend over backwards forher every need. Girls dont want a *** Kisser, they want someone real.
They want a Guy whos going to say NO to her when they disagree and isnt going to lie and agree just to make her like him.
They want a guy who shows Confidence, whos Bold and Exciting. Someone to keep them on there toes takes them on new adventures, Show them new things. Not theguy thats Kissing up to her, asking her what she wants to do letting her lead.
So take charge, BE A MAN.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

they want to marry a nice guy, but they want to %+%! an a hole
nah, they wanna marry him too...
frown.gif

laugh.gif
Pretty much.

They say nice guys finish last: WRONG, they don't finish at all.

Anything a girl says do the Opposite.

I want a polite guy = Be rude as hell
Money doesn't mean anything = Better make atleast 100 g's
I like sensitive guys = You better not even shed a tear over onions
roll.gif

ect....

roll.gif

Woman being attracted to the bad guy / "a-hole" has been going on since the inception of man i would imagine. Woman like to feel protected and ithink a lot of the "nice guys" get a bad rap for being a push over and or someone that couldn't protect them.

I think i have always fallen under the "bad guy" perception which i probably am to an extent, but like some others have said it's the dude who isboth the semi cocky and can also be quite charming in the right times that usually does the best with the ladies and thats always been the balance i went foror pretty much just possessed.

The way a dude carries himself speaks volumes to women.

My advice, act as if you dont ever need a girl, if she passes up its her loss because you have plenty to choose from. The juggling act is you are also the guywho lets her know how attractive you think she is, you dont hide anything and genuinely come off as no nonsense no BS type of guy. You are the man and you takecharge.

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

But who's the last a-hole you met that didn't have a woman? I mean a real detestable d-bag...

I can honestly say I don't believe a word a female say's

that is true. i know this dude with no car, no crib, no gear, zero source of income, and nothing goin for him in life and nothin to offer anybody but somehowmanages to keep a gf
laugh.gif
. ive never known dude to be single or w/o a girlin my life. i dont get it, like what do girls see in dude

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by geminifly

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

they want to marry a nice guy, but they want to %+%! an a hole
nah, they wanna marry him too...
frown.gif

laugh.gif
Pretty much.

They say nice guys finish last: WRONG, they don't finish at all.

Anything a girl says do the Opposite.

I want a polite guy = Be rude as hell
Money doesn't mean anything = Better make atleast 100 g's
I like sensitive guys = You better not even shed a tear over onions

ect....

Hold it in!
roll.gif

Eff that nonsense. I'm marrying a good guy
laugh.gif
Did I like the d bags at one time? Yeah, in JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL. Eventually most of us grow up and realizethat d bags offer NOTHING but headaches. Let the poor suckers have them.

its gotta be animal instinct ... we are all animals when it comes down to it and women were created to care for others ... i mean theres always exceptions, butits always the female cookin and taking care of others ...

same thing goes here ... maybe its their instinct to be attracted to someone they need to take care of

Originally Posted by Pmighty

that is true. i know this dude with no car, no crib, no gear, zero source of income, and nothing goin for him in life and nothin to offer anybody but somehow manages to keep a gf
laugh.gif
. ive never known dude to be single or w/o a girl in my life. i dont get it, like what do girls see in dude

sound just like me
laugh.gif

cept im a girl

me and my friends talk about this all the time like one of my friends...one of mans always plays this nice guy role and chicks be like awww he is so nice whycant yall act like him...but the funny thing about that is he gets no girls lmao....they be like he's so nice to talk to but thats all they do nothing elsehahahahaha and im like man dont no women want a nice guy...then the other day im in the car with my ex girl and she knows i have a girl now and everything shelike i dont like you cuz you such a dog to women but then at the same time she like thats what i like about you tho...i just started laughing and turned themusic up to some GUCCI

Originally Posted by suprastar

me and my friends talk about this all the time like one of my friends...one of mans always plays this nice guy role and chicks be like awww he is so nice why cant yall act like him...but the funny thing about that is he gets no girls lmao....they be like he's so nice to talk to but thats all they do nothing else hahahahaha and im like man dont no women want a nice guy...then the other day im in the car with my ex girl and she knows i have a girl now and everything she like i dont like you cuz you such a dog to women but then at the same time she like thats what i like about you tho...i just started laughing and turned the music up to some GUCCI

3a5350d64d847f0641f9d60d7cab45e47d40388.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by suprastar

me and my friends talk about this all the time like one of my friends...one of mans always plays this nice guy role and chicks be like awww he is so nice why cant yall act like him...but the funny thing about that is he gets no girls lmao....they be like he's so nice to talk to but thats all they do nothing else hahahahaha and im like man dont no women want a nice guy...then the other day im in the car with my ex girl and she knows i have a girl now and everything she like i dont like you cuz you such a dog to women but then at the same time she like thats what i like about you tho...i just started laughing and turned the music up to some GUCCI

3a5350d64d847f0641f9d60d7cab45e47d40388.gif
pimp.gif
what?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom