So There Is Beef????? Ross Goes In On Jeezy

*I posted this on another board 2 days ago*

I said it Before ..

Jeezy is a bitter #$# +@%#% .. 
hmm.gif

Plain and simple ..

+@%#% hatin' hard as hell .. esp when Meech C/S the song

He's not Def Jam's Darling Street Rapper anymore and Jay ain't there to save his #$# 
laugh.gif

He knew he couldn't cross that bridge and pop that same $%@# ..

And he's real #%*$+$ lame for doing it while Ross not there .. 
hmm.gif

+@%#% out doin shows and you wanna wave your hammer like a sucker in tourist spot 
hmm.gif

ain't bout to shoot $%@# 
hmm.gif

+@%#% need to focus on why his $%@# got shelved permanently ..

Why He can't make a #%*$+$ hit anymore
laugh.gif

How he let Plies 
30t6p3b.gif
 and Yo Gotti ( well I understand Why Yo outshined him 
yes.gif
) outshine him on his own $%@# is beyond me

Bitter #$# +@%#%

*I posted this on another board 2 days ago*

I said it Before ..

Jeezy is a bitter #$# +@%#% .. 
hmm.gif

Plain and simple ..

+@%#% hatin' hard as hell .. esp when Meech C/S the song

He's not Def Jam's Darling Street Rapper anymore and Jay ain't there to save his #$# 
laugh.gif

He knew he couldn't cross that bridge and pop that same $%@# ..

And he's real #%*$+$ lame for doing it while Ross not there .. 
hmm.gif

+@%#% out doin shows and you wanna wave your hammer like a sucker in tourist spot 
hmm.gif

ain't bout to shoot $%@# 
hmm.gif

+@%#% need to focus on why his $%@# got shelved permanently ..

Why He can't make a #%*$+$ hit anymore
laugh.gif

How he let Plies 
30t6p3b.gif
 and Yo Gotti ( well I understand Why Yo outshined him 
yes.gif
) outshine him on his own $%@# is beyond me

Bitter #$# +@%#%

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I don't care about rappers personal lives that much either but if I'm in the mood for some real street music, I wanna hear it from a real street @*@#+. SMH maybe its just me but I don't wanna hear Trey sing baby makin music if we found out he was gay. Its like edward scissor hands tellin me how to handle myself. The ++!% would you know about it.

So you can't mess with Teddy P or Luther Vandross i'm guessing?

And I thought dudes already exposed Lil' J for not being a big time dealer either?

At the end of the day I f's with Jeezy and RAWSE's music but one is on the clear decline and one is on the rise. Jeezy has fell off. He's getting push backs because his singles suck. His album is more than likely gonna suck so I thank Def Jam for not even wasting a release on that album. He needs just start over and get back in the lab. Call up Toomp, call up Shawty Redd, call up Drumma Boy and just start from scratch. Or better yet, just like Khaled handle your album because he does a good job of Rawse's albums and his own.

I don't care about rappers personal lives that much either but if I'm in the mood for some real street music, I wanna hear it from a real street @*@#+. SMH maybe its just me but I don't wanna hear Trey sing baby makin music if we found out he was gay. Its like edward scissor hands tellin me how to handle myself. The ++!% would you know about it.

So you can't mess with Teddy P or Luther Vandross i'm guessing?

And I thought dudes already exposed Lil' J for not being a big time dealer either?

At the end of the day I f's with Jeezy and RAWSE's music but one is on the clear decline and one is on the rise. Jeezy has fell off. He's getting push backs because his singles suck. His album is more than likely gonna suck so I thank Def Jam for not even wasting a release on that album. He needs just start over and get back in the lab. Call up Toomp, call up Shawty Redd, call up Drumma Boy and just start from scratch. Or better yet, just like Khaled handle your album because he does a good job of Rawse's albums and his own.

I don't see where dude feel off. Ross is just the soup of the day right now like Gucci was yesterday. Dude just dropped a hot mixtape a few months back. Port Of Miami > anything he put out today. But yet he wasn't gettin love like this then. His time will pass and Jeezy will still be here.

I don't see where dude feel off. Ross is just the soup of the day right now like Gucci was yesterday. Dude just dropped a hot mixtape a few months back. Port Of Miami > anything he put out today. But yet he wasn't gettin love like this then. His time will pass and Jeezy will still be here.

laugh.gif
@ William calling that a sucker move but he did the exact same thing walking around Times Square talking bout he looking for 50.

jeezy trying to hype this beef, for promo for his album.

thought that marketing plan was played out

laugh.gif
@ William calling that a sucker move but he did the exact same thing walking around Times Square talking bout he looking for 50.

jeezy trying to hype this beef, for promo for his album.

thought that marketing plan was played out

I can't even listen to Port of Miami anymore after hearing Teflon Don and Deeper Than Rap. Its like going from a Xbox 360 to an Atari. I'll play it for nostalgic purposes but aside from that it will get no play.

And the difference between Rawse and Gucci and even Jeezy is that Rawse can make actual music. Gucci's adlibs go harder than his music.

And have you heard the songs Jeezy has released for his album? They've been garbage. That mixtape that had Shawty Redd all over it got play. It had some bangers on there. But his songs for his album have SUCKED.

I can't even listen to Port of Miami anymore after hearing Teflon Don and Deeper Than Rap. Its like going from a Xbox 360 to an Atari. I'll play it for nostalgic purposes but aside from that it will get no play.

And the difference between Rawse and Gucci and even Jeezy is that Rawse can make actual music. Gucci's adlibs go harder than his music.

And have you heard the songs Jeezy has released for his album? They've been garbage. That mixtape that had Shawty Redd all over it got play. It had some bangers on there. But his songs for his album have SUCKED.

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

laugh.gif

he also did one in rochdale village right on 134 so.....

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

laugh.gif

he also did one in rochdale village right on 134 so.....

Back
Top Bottom