So There Is Beef????? Ross Goes In On Jeezy

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I don't see where dude feel off. Ross is just the soup of the day right now like Gucci was yesterday. Dude just dropped a hot mixtape a few months back. Port Of Miami > anything he put out today. But yet he wasn't gettin love like this then. His time will pass and Jeezy will still be here.

I can't even listen to Port of Miami anymore after hearing Teflon Don and Deeper Than Rap. Its like going from a Xbox 360 to an Atari.
true.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

I don't see where dude feel off. Ross is just the soup of the day right now like Gucci was yesterday. Dude just dropped a hot mixtape a few months back. Port Of Miami > anything he put out today. But yet he wasn't gettin love like this then. His time will pass and Jeezy will still be here.

I can't even listen to Port of Miami anymore after hearing Teflon Don and Deeper Than Rap. Its like going from a Xbox 360 to an Atari.
true.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

laugh.gif
@ William calling that a sucker move but he did the exact same thing walking around Times Square talking bout he looking for 50.

he also did one in rochdale village right on 134 so.....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

laugh.gif
@ William calling that a sucker move but he did the exact same thing walking around Times Square talking bout he looking for 50.

he also did one in rochdale village right on 134 so.....
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom