So this blonde pale female from the karmaloop site has me feening.

Originally Posted by Boi

Out of all the models on KL you choose her?
bruh.. 
risingsunw-blkzoom1.jpg
devil.gif
devil.gif
would make proper use of those lips

031009_kloop6.jpg

This chick is so fine.  But then I was disappoint when someone on here posted pics of that pancake butt.  
tired.gif

I'd still smang though

031009_kloop6.jpg

This chick is so fine.  But then I was disappoint when someone on here posted pics of that pancake butt.  
tired.gif

I'd still smang though

That milky white skin FTW. I'll take a skinny girl with fake boobs over a thick chick with cellulite anyday, everyday.

That milky white skin FTW. I'll take a skinny girl with fake boobs over a thick chick with cellulite anyday, everyday.

Originally Posted by trhee

031009_kloop6.jpg

tired.gif

I'd still smang though
she was better before the implants

Originally Posted by trhee

031009_kloop6.jpg

tired.gif

I'd still smang though
she was better before the implants

Her body - yes.

Her skin complection is too pale for me...but she is cute no doubt. The girl Trhee posted is more to my likings.

Her body - yes.

Her skin complection is too pale for me...but she is cute no doubt. The girl Trhee posted is more to my likings.

Originally Posted by Jd0t86

So what you're saying is you'll take a white chick over a black chick because you see white chicks as having fake boobs and being milky and black chicks as having cellulite and thick as in chunky? so racists smh

Originally Posted by Jd0t86

So what you're saying is you'll take a white chick over a black chick because you see white chicks as having fake boobs and being milky and black chicks as having cellulite and thick as in chunky? so racists smh

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
Oh. You want this thing instead?

photos_serena_williams_plunging_minidress_steals_show_at_espys.jpg
I'd actually take both. 
That's the difference between me and a lot of you rugrats. I like WOMEN. Period. 

It's a shame some of you have been brainwashed to like an ideal, and not a person. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
Oh. You want this thing instead?

photos_serena_williams_plunging_minidress_steals_show_at_espys.jpg
I'd actually take both. 
That's the difference between me and a lot of you rugrats. I like WOMEN. Period. 

It's a shame some of you have been brainwashed to like an ideal, and not a person. 

Back
Top Bottom