So this blonde pale female from the karmaloop site has me feening.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
Oh. You want this thing instead?
I'd actually take both. 
That's the difference between me and a lot of you rugrats. I like WOMEN. Period. 

It's a shame some of you have been brainwashed to like an ideal, and not a person. 
Gotta love it how people brag about their low standards as if it were a good thing.
"I'll take anything I can get, therefore I'm a better person".

laugh.gif

^
I'd actually take both. 
That's the difference between me and a lot of you rugrats. I like WOMEN. Period. 

It's a shame some of you have been brainwashed to like an ideal, and not a person. 
Gotta love it how people brag about their low standards as if it were a good thing.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Jd0t86

That milky white skin FTW. I'll take a skinny girl with fake boobs over a thick chick with cellulite anyday, everyday.
So what you're saying is you'll take a white chick over a black chick because you see white chicks as having fake boobs and being milky and black chicks as having cellulite and thick as in chunky? so racists smh
TOY COLLECTOR! HOW DID U GET THAT FROM ANYTHING HE JUST SAID. HE TALKED ABOUT SIZE NOT RACE! I KNO PLENTY OF SKINNY BLACK GIRLS AND PLENTY OF CHUBBY/FAT WHITE GIRLS. STOP USING THE DAMN RACE CARD!
im black if it matters...

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Jd0t86

That milky white skin FTW. I'll take a skinny girl with fake boobs over a thick chick with cellulite anyday, everyday.
So what you're saying is you'll take a white chick over a black chick because you see white chicks as having fake boobs and being milky and black chicks as having cellulite and thick as in chunky? so racists smh
TOY COLLECTOR! HOW DID U GET THAT FROM ANYTHING HE JUST SAID. HE TALKED ABOUT SIZE NOT RACE! I KNO PLENTY OF SKINNY BLACK GIRLS AND PLENTY OF CHUBBY/FAT WHITE GIRLS. STOP USING THE DAMN RACE CARD!
im black if it matters...

Originally Posted by whiterails

^
I'd actually take both. 

laugh.gif
i dont think he was saying that but still had me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by whiterails

^
I'd actually take both. 

laugh.gif
i dont think he was saying that but still had me
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like abusing snowflakes, so I'll take the milk of magnesia chick and the variant megan fox.

Back
Top Bottom