So today i found out im related to Tyler Perry and...............

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

This girl i used to be "Buddies" with in high school.............
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

We used to get it in everyday after school too.

Her grandmother and my grandmother are 2nd cousins............I dont know what that makes us.....but were related by blood.

She downplayed it because we didnt know and its kinda far down the line but still............She was the first girl to do the real NASTY stuff to me......im talkin sasha grey playin with the juice nasty
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

- far down the line eh? keep thinking that
laugh.gif

- if both of your grandparents were 2nd cousins, that means your great great grand parents were siblings.

....and dont feel bad OP, i got caught up the same way
smh.gif

.....oh and:

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Her grandmother and my grandmother are 2nd cousins............I dont know what that makes us.....but were related by blood.

She downplayed it because we didnt know and its kinda far down the line but still............She was the first girl to do the real NASTY stuff to me......im talkin sasha grey playin with the juice nasty
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

- if both of your grandparents were 2nd cousins, that means your great great grand parents were siblings.

smh.gif

.....oh and:

roll.gif
wow man. well leave it in the past. stuff like this should NEVER EVER be brought to light again.

roll.gif
wow man. well leave it in the past. stuff like this should NEVER EVER be brought to light again.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Why would you tell people this?
I'm still trying to figure out if he was trying to add some win to his fail by adding the Tyler Perry part or by adding the incest part.
I think it was a double dose of fail though.

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Why would you tell people this?
I'm still trying to figure out if he was trying to add some win to his fail by adding the Tyler Perry part or by adding the incest part.
I think it was a double dose of fail though.

Nobody on here knows me....so why would i really CARE that people that i DONT know personally.....know about it???

Hell, why do people show their pics on a forum akin to a sausage fest? ???

Yea...I told my wife, she started laughing and making jokes about it asking if it was better than hers.......!!@# happens.

I dont care....nothing i can do about it now.

Nobody on here knows me....so why would i really CARE that people that i DONT know personally.....know about it???

Hell, why do people show their pics on a forum akin to a sausage fest? ???

Yea...I told my wife, she started laughing and making jokes about it asking if it was better than hers.......!!@# happens.

I dont care....nothing i can do about it now.

Originally Posted by 98M3 4 5

Reminds me of a House episode I saw recently....

yea...i saw that too.

we were talking on FB and she makes it a point to put COUSIN at the end of everything she says......

Im still kinda in disbelief but my wife told me she thinks its worse that her brother(on her dads side) and her sister(on her mothers side) have a kid together....(i dont think so....they share blood with my wife but not each other....its odd tho)

Originally Posted by 98M3 4 5

Reminds me of a House episode I saw recently....

yea...i saw that too.

we were talking on FB and she makes it a point to put COUSIN at the end of everything she says......

Im still kinda in disbelief but my wife told me she thinks its worse that her brother(on her dads side) and her sister(on her mothers side) have a kid together....(i dont think so....they share blood with my wife but not each other....its odd tho)

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

smh.gif

.....oh and:
That Von Pea song trips me out everytime I hear it (i've heard it like 30 times btw)....like damn he boned his cousin!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom