So tonight at a bonfire....UPDATE

Me n a bunch of friends were at a bonfire and just sittin around. We soon decided to throw some empty cans in the the fire and then shook up a can and threw itin. The shook can made a little pop and it was done. We threw nothing else in after that. Then 5 minutes later or so we hear something hissing not thinkingmuch of it. It got louder and louder and before you know it the whole thing blew up completely burning all the furniture around, and peoples clothes and a poolcover. It was that big that flaming debris flew to about a 15 yard raidus. It blew up in my face and i had a huge thing of fire on myself burning my neck andmy hoodie.

My question is (seeing that the owner of the property is abosultely pissed.) What could it have been. The shoook up can already popped, every other can wasopened.
No one knows what it was. Could it have been the wood because some people were saying wood can if big air holes with pressure and things like that.

Any other ideas?

EDIT: Going back to the bonfire we found it was the can we didnt shake up. We put one non opened can in there and another non opened can that was shook up.
The shook up can was a coke and it popped and spilled, not much. Now the other can which you could did it because everything near it was blown away so it wassitting in an empty cirlce by itself. It was a no name brand called Sun Drop. Its kinda like moutain dew. We actually looked on the can and it saysCAUTION-EXTRMELY carbinated.

So one no named brand soda that was NOT shook up never opened did it.. All the furniture around it burned, peoples clothes were gone, peoples hats were gone,people were burnt. and their pool cover has holes all over it, jsut becuase of one non opened not shook Sun Drop can.

It blew up in my face and i had a huge thing of fire on myself burning my neck and my hoodie.
laugh.gif
sorry
but at least nobody was seriously injured
any pics?

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

?? what are you asking ??

if it wasnt the cans throwin in the fire what else could it have been, the wood or what.

laugh.gif
sorry
but at least nobody was seriously injured
any pics?
You dont need to say sorry seeing that i was laughing my *!% off with a few others until it started gettin serious and we realized how big itactually was. Ive always throwin !!*% in fires like that but never seen an explosion like that. I still think it was funny

if i would have know that !!*% was gonna happen or if iw as expecting a huge explosion believe me id take a video or something. i could have taken a picture ofeverything burning but didnt think of it.

were you in the woods or on a beach somewhere? sounds to me like it was a house. who does bonfires in a suburban house lot? thats your first mistake

REAL NTer's that want quick e-fame would pull out their camera phones with the quickness, and posted them on here while the firemen are puttin the thingout.

I dont know what it would have been, since the cans already popped. Its a good thing no one was hurt though.

On a side note, one time at a bonfire my friend threw in a cup of gasoline and it made this mushroom cloud of fire. pretty cool to watch..

You should at least tell us what kind of cans they were and what was previously in the cans....

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

Excuse me but are you white? ....just want to know

It's obnoxious when people try to interject race in a topic that has nothing to do with it.
b3b1613f1bf5cadf47afb3e4bfc30f339874f0d3.gif

Either way, I'm glad no one was hurt. Are you sure no one threw anything else in there without any of you noticing?

You said you shook one up? Was one can full? Could have been something carbonated that caused it if the can was unopened...?

Back
Top Bottom