so what boots are you wearing for this winter?

Originally Posted by Put em up

I swear some of you Cali people are so dumb.

Over here on the EC and down south we have snow and very cold temperatures. We don't have the pleasure of earthquakes, mud slides and wild fires.

So yes, we wear boots to keep our feet warm. Just like the dumb broads over there wear skirts and uggs.

nah, what you don't have is the pleasure of beautiful weather, beautiful women, and in'n'out.

oh and you wear boots

CA>*

anyone know where i can get these DS?

2urxn6b.jpg

wolverine montgomery
Wolverine+Heritage+Collection+Montgomery.jpg

alden indy
DSC07148.jpg

also have a pair of cap toe John Varvatos

i'll probably wear my beeswax desert boots as well when it's not too cold and wet out

wolverine montgomery
Wolverine+Heritage+Collection+Montgomery.jpg

alden indy
DSC07148.jpg

also have a pair of cap toe John Varvatos

i'll probably wear my beeswax desert boots as well when it's not too cold and wet out

Over here on the EC and down south we have snow and very cold temperatures. We don't have the pleasure of earthquakes, mud slides and wild fires.

So yes, we wear boots to keep our feet warm. Just like the dumb broads over there wear skirts and uggs.

Calm down, this is NT were we can joke about anything. Go have a seat cuz

Calm down, this is NT were we can joke about anything. Go have a seat cuz

^^^Oh so the scuff proof joints are on point Ninjahood?
I was a little skeptical about those because i'm so used to the regular butters,but I may have to look into those.

I was a little skeptical about those because i'm so used to the regular butters,but I may have to look into those.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

there's a reason ACG's took over timbs...durability...tan butters cost too much to only last as long as a pair of white on white air force I's..one wrong step from

someone on you and they were done.

once timberland came out with that material, da boots are now tanks and i personally cosign em.
pimp.gif
( Nike still mobbin over em wit da foamposite boots)

there's a reason ACG's took over timbs...durability...tan butters cost too much to only last as long as a pair of white on white air force I's..one wrong step from

once timberland came out with that material, da boots are now tanks and i personally cosign em.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif

i still don't understand the hoods infatuation with the foamdomes... then again i felt the same way when the og goadomes dropped and EVERY hood N had them... enh

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif

i still don't understand the hoods infatuation with the foamdomes... then again i felt the same way when the og goadomes dropped and EVERY hood N had them... enh

Back
Top Bottom