so what boots are you wearing for this winter?

I bought these about this time last year for when I am camping and stuff and they were awesome in the winter too. I paid about $20 extra for the GoreTex version - they aren't too warm in the summer but are perfect in the winter and the fact that your feet are never damp even when trudging through 9" of snow is just great. I hardly wore anything else for most of December and January last year.

41VNjSWxqdL._AA300_.jpg

I bought these about this time last year for when I am camping and stuff and they were awesome in the winter too. I paid about $20 extra for the GoreTex version - they aren't too warm in the summer but are perfect in the winter and the fact that your feet are never damp even when trudging through 9" of snow is just great. I hardly wore anything else for most of December and January last year.

41VNjSWxqdL._AA300_.jpg

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

dudes still rock boots?

lol cmon son. unless u live in a place where a white winter doesn't exist, than yea, dudes still wear boots. and to make matters worse, some cities fail when it comes to plowing the city streets (ahem, philadelphia).

so if i rock kicks in that crap, not only am i runing my steez, im waaaayyy more likely to bust my +*% hard. boots def are wats good for snow.

boots x Smartwool =
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

dudes still rock boots?

lol cmon son. unless u live in a place where a white winter doesn't exist, than yea, dudes still wear boots. and to make matters worse, some cities fail when it comes to plowing the city streets (ahem, philadelphia).

so if i rock kicks in that crap, not only am i runing my steez, im waaaayyy more likely to bust my +*% hard. boots def are wats good for snow.

boots x Smartwool =
pimp.gif

i just go to the timberland outlet and get whatever they have on sale. Boots in new england are a must

i just go to the timberland outlet and get whatever they have on sale. Boots in new england are a must

6900-2426-d.jpg

Hush Puppy Bridgeports / Wallabees

I copped a black suede pair on sale for 50 imo better than clarks

Only downset is cant wear in rain or snow cus of the suede material but great on windy fall days

6900-2426-d.jpg

Hush Puppy Bridgeports / Wallabees

I copped a black suede pair on sale for 50 imo better than clarks

Only downset is cant wear in rain or snow cus of the suede material but great on windy fall days

Back
Top Bottom