So what do you use to clean your face?

Wussup Nt'ers, jus curious as to what you guys use to clean ur face without it looking dried out from alcohol products. I use something  real general which is the "clearasil morning burst" im looking for sumthin a lil advanced and will also have my face lookin an feelin smooth in this upcoming winter weather
zlois1.jpg

Wussup Nt'ers, jus curious as to what you guys use to clean ur face without it looking dried out from alcohol products. I use something  real general which is the "clearasil morning burst" im looking for sumthin a lil advanced and will also have my face lookin an feelin smooth in this upcoming winter weather
zlois1.jpg

i used all of those scrubs when i was younger, but i realized that the best thing for my skin is the Neutrogena bar of soap.

neutrogena.jpg

i've been using it for the last year or so and it's improved my skin dramatically.

i used all of those scrubs when i was younger, but i realized that the best thing for my skin is the Neutrogena bar of soap.

neutrogena.jpg

i've been using it for the last year or so and it's improved my skin dramatically.

Neutrogena sound slike a good look.. keep it coming guys... im lookin somethin to giv me taht smooth look simultaneously cleaning my face

Neutrogena sound slike a good look.. keep it coming guys... im lookin somethin to giv me taht smooth look simultaneously cleaning my face

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

shiseido-men-cleansing-foam4715.jpg

This is by far the best face wash there is.  Leaves nice feeling on your face too. No %@%!. 

Originally Posted by soflyjedi

shiseido-men-cleansing-foam4715.jpg

This is by far the best face wash there is.  Leaves nice feeling on your face too. No %@%!. 

once again, i do not have acne, it's jus so that i can clean my face to prevent future acne as well i want the texture of my face to feel and look smooth...

once again, i do not have acne, it's jus so that i can clean my face to prevent future acne as well i want the texture of my face to feel and look smooth...

I've tried just about everything you can buy over the counter.
Most work for a while and then stops. I have blackheads that I can't get rid of

I've tried just about everything you can buy over the counter.
Most work for a while and then stops. I have blackheads that I can't get rid of

Nubian Heritage Soap is the best ever. I've been using this soap for about 8 years now. Unfortunately the Man bought the product a while back and has raised the price from $2-$3 range up to $10. They're now sold at Macys. With the purchase some changes came. They removed the 100% black owned and proud of it logo and may have made a slight change to the ingredients. The soap can still be found for about $3 in many urban locations.

My favorites.

Nubian Heritage Soap is the best ever. I've been using this soap for about 8 years now. Unfortunately the Man bought the product a while back and has raised the price from $2-$3 range up to $10. They're now sold at Macys. With the purchase some changes came. They removed the 100% black owned and proud of it logo and may have made a slight change to the ingredients. The soap can still be found for about $3 in many urban locations.

My favorites.

I just wash my face with Neutrogena oil-free facewash...twice a day; once in morning, once at night.

41RgiFSYBQL._AA260_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom