So which one of you NT'ers didn't pay your storage fee and lost your collection?

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

A guy on Storage Wars put up $875 on a unit when he saw a bunch of nike boxes. He opened it later that day and they were all full of old office paper/messages.
laugh.gif

Saw that...love that show.

Originally Posted by limonyfresh

A guy on Storage Wars put up $875 on a unit when he saw a bunch of nike boxes. He opened it later that day and they were all full of old office paper/messages.
laugh.gif

Saw that...love that show.

i used to have my collection in storage also....livin in BK i didn't want my room lookin like ninjahood's when i brought chicks over....now i bought a house and have a nice lil method to my madness

i used to have my collection in storage also....livin in BK i didn't want my room lookin like ninjahood's when i brought chicks over....now i bought a house and have a nice lil method to my madness

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

How the hell do you offer 1500, then 3500? stupid %#*

This...what an %#@...he bargains like Michael Scott...Or Jay or Jay and Silent Bob.

Although those looked like DS Tiffany's and DS laser IV's...$3500 is too much, especially without guaranteed authenticity, but whatever, it ain't trickin if you got it

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

How the hell do you offer 1500, then 3500? stupid %#*

This...what an %#@...he bargains like Michael Scott...Or Jay or Jay and Silent Bob.

Although those looked like DS Tiffany's and DS laser IV's...$3500 is too much, especially without guaranteed authenticity, but whatever, it ain't trickin if you got it

Why would the Flight Club guy say the AJ4 was worth $400 if he was going to try to buy them? If it wasn't staged, he would have said those shoes were available in stores and not very rare.
Pete Sampras knows first hand the security of placing valuable items in storage. I just picked up the Wimbledon trophy at the swap meet for $5.

Why would the Flight Club guy say the AJ4 was worth $400 if he was going to try to buy them? If it wasn't staged, he would have said those shoes were available in stores and not very rare.
Pete Sampras knows first hand the security of placing valuable items in storage. I just picked up the Wimbledon trophy at the swap meet for $5.

Originally Posted by chinaurge

exactly !! we all know anybody working at flight club is scumbag enough not to really let them know how much they really worth, he would of been like oh yea these are worth some money,, but wouldnt ever really know the real value of the shoe

Originally Posted by chinaurge

exactly !! we all know anybody working at flight club is scumbag enough not to really let them know how much they really worth, he would of been like oh yea these are worth some money,, but wouldnt ever really know the real value of the shoe

"Air Jordan IV Fusions" 2010

clearly they were 4s 05 or mars, get the hell outta here
laugh.gif

"Air Jordan IV Fusions" 2010

clearly they were 4s 05 or mars, get the hell outta here
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom