So which one of you NT'ers didn't pay your storage fee and lost your collection?

if this is true, I would be worried some rat or something got inside and made a nest out of my kicks..haha...

if this is true, I would be worried some rat or something got inside and made a nest out of my kicks..haha...

I Woulda Been Sick...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

Woah, you're making me nervous!!! Oh and that episode is coming on RIGHT now

Originally Posted by tuxracer88

Woah, you're making me nervous!!! Oh and that episode is coming on RIGHT now

I wouldnt be surprised if those shoes belonged to flight club in the first place...that show is definetly staged

I wouldnt be surprised if those shoes belonged to flight club in the first place...that show is definetly staged

Originally Posted by PandasKicks

How the hell do you offer 1500, then 3500? stupid %#*

roll.gif
I was hoping someone else saw this.

After seeing that, there's just no way to put any credibility stock in this show.
roll.gif

Also,
indifferent.gif
@ the "Nike Expert" from Flight Club not even knowing when Jordan started playing/signing with Nike (1986???? I mean, where did he even get that year from?).  And at some of the models/dates being way off as well.  Horrible.

roll.gif

After seeing that, there's just no way to put any credibility stock in this show.
roll.gif

Also,
indifferent.gif
@ the "Nike Expert" from Flight Club not even knowing when Jordan started playing/signing with Nike (1986???? I mean, where did he even get that year from?).  And at some of the models/dates being way off as well.  Horrible.

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

roll.gif

roll.gif

yeah that does make the show come off really staged...maybe if he said 2k, and start working up, but to jump immediately to 3500
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

roll.gif

roll.gif

yeah that does make the show come off really staged...maybe if he said 2k, and start working up, but to jump immediately to 3500
indifferent.gif

For real. Man I got so pissed when he asked for 1500. That is a perfect execution of a lowball. I would have been so pissed after that offer and would have said "I'll sell to someone else." Dude handled it well. If they had more knowledge about the shoes they had they probably would have sold for more especially for Flight Club.
mad.gif

For real. Man I got so pissed when he asked for 1500. That is a perfect execution of a lowball. I would have been so pissed after that offer and would have said "I'll sell to someone else." Dude handled it well. If they had more knowledge about the shoes they had they probably would have sold for more especially for Flight Club.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by green rhino123

can't any of these shows ever get their info right? or have knowledgeable people on?

1993 AJIV? Nike hooked up with Jordan in '86?
(other show - Pawn Shop saying Jordan wore the 5 in the '91 finals...)

I want to speedbag the owner of that sneaker store right now.
yeah I noticed all those things too

Originally Posted by green rhino123

can't any of these shows ever get their info right? or have knowledgeable people on?

1993 AJIV? Nike hooked up with Jordan in '86?
(other show - Pawn Shop saying Jordan wore the 5 in the '91 finals...)

I want to speedbag the owner of that sneaker store right now.
yeah I noticed all those things too

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Weatherman

What exactly is fake?

its staged. the locker/storage unit never had nikes. the producers put the shoes in their.
seemt that way. if true i would feel bad for dude who those shoes originally belonged to.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Weatherman

What exactly is fake?

its staged. the locker/storage unit never had nikes. the producers put the shoes in their.
seemt that way. if true i would feel bad for dude who those shoes originally belonged to.

No way that this is REAL I mean think about it any of you who have that type of heat would you leave it in storage, and not pay for it?

Even if money was low I would at least take the shoes out if I planned on not paying for the unit. Anyone with those shoes in that condition know what they have; they aren't oblivious to the fact that they have straight HEAT in some storage unit that they decided not to pay for.

Has anyone on here been to a storage unit auction? Do you realize how RARE it is to find the type of Gems that they find? You usually see Old junk that MIGHT be worth something but 23 pairs of Deadstock HEAT not some recent regular releases but HEAT....Sorry Im not Goin!

No way that this is REAL I mean think about it any of you who have that type of heat would you leave it in storage, and not pay for it?

Even if money was low I would at least take the shoes out if I planned on not paying for the unit. Anyone with those shoes in that condition know what they have; they aren't oblivious to the fact that they have straight HEAT in some storage unit that they decided not to pay for.

Has anyone on here been to a storage unit auction? Do you realize how RARE it is to find the type of Gems that they find? You usually see Old junk that MIGHT be worth something but 23 pairs of Deadstock HEAT not some recent regular releases but HEAT....Sorry Im not Goin!

thats what im sayin i would went to 2000 dudes didnt know what they had

Back
Top Bottom