SO who all went to see This Christmas??

Movie was
pimp.gif
. Took my mom and the family to see it... It hit home becausemy leave to come home got denied last christmas... But the movie was pretty good. Ill cop on DVD and watch around christmas time for the years to come...

what yall think about it?

Was it good? My people was hating on me, cause i didn't want to see it.

I bet it goes like this, family has problems, 'Big Mama' has to solve them? and @ the end everybody does the Electric Slide? If you tell me i'mwrong, i'll go support it soon. But i know it's gonna be like every other 'urban family' movie that comes out.

I bet it goes like this, family has problems, 'Big Mama' has to solve them? and @ the end everybody does the Electric Slide? If you tell me i'm wrong, i'll go support it soon. But i know it's gonna be like every other 'urban family' movie that comes out.

nah my dude... they did a sole train line at the end... But i mean its kinda like that but then again its not!
It has more detail than that and no Big mama isnt the person who saves everything. Its good you wont be dissappointed you checked it out

this christmas is for the family to go see after thanksgiving dinner

hitman is for black friday night. it compensates the urge to strangle the stupid people during the madness

Hit MAn went hard but dude sounded like a Goof whenever he spoke, haha This Christmas woulda been a good movie if I were Gay or went with a chick, but I saw itduring work so It was jus cool. And haha The Mist is like OD Cheesy with the effects.

No but I saw Fred Claus. It wasnt nearly as bad as everyone made it out to be, not quite on par with Elf but it was worth my time.

She was looking good, but her personality seems like the typical bird.....

Regina King was looking pretty good for her age.....guess she was working out for her lingerie scenes

Regina King... was looking real nice in those outfits i was mad shocked... like outloud DAMN.. but real low so the wife didnt hear me. Well ne ways i thoughtthe movie was at least better than what i thought so thats a big plus. The movie should be a lot better than most people are expecting the only problem that ihad was the lil girls in the theater tripping off Chris brown.

I saw it last night, wasn't bad. Wasn't great, but good overall, def. got me in the christmas mood though.

I would say see it, not necessarily at the theater, but it's cool to see maybe on DVD or something.

Back
Top Bottom