So who else got a SPAM message from Soleheads board

[h2]
smh.gif
straight to SPAM. man i made the mistake by posting on there one time -that the wanna be NT sux, and I got their newsletter last night in my yuku box.
[/h2][h2]
[/h2][h2]to: dyyhard subject: Soleheads Sneaker Forum Newsletter[/h2]

moneyball101

off_line.gif
4 Kudos

Our board has been transferred to Yuku check us out at www.soleheadsforum.com

This was a community message from moneyball101 on Soleheads.

Search Tags:

^^^ nice try, you must be working for them, because their is no way I will even consider of going to that board.

I made a new thread in their general forum once and the dude got mad. I made a thread with the title "Stop promoting your wack@++@ forum on NT"

That's ridiculous. They've already been banned for spamming on our forums, now they're sending PMs to our members?

There's a report button on every profile. Report them to Yuku for spam. If they get enough reports, I'm sure Yuku will put a quick stop to it.

If it keeps happening let me know.

if i get banned from it im not banned from nt right?
If you steal fake Jordans from a flea market, NikeTown doesn't press charges against you.

We have nothing to do with that site. NikeTalk may have "inspired" their board, but it is in no way related to our community. It's a pickupgame, not the NikeTalk D-League.

Don't be a hypocrite. If you don't want someone coming on NT and spamming, you certainly shouldn't go to other boards and do the same.

NikeTalk doesn't require advertisement.

Originally Posted by Method Man

Don't be a hypocrite. If you don't want someone coming on NT and spamming, you certainly shouldn't go to other boards and do the same.

NikeTalk doesn't require advertisement.

i feel ya... shame on me
frown.gif

Apparently what you received was their monthly newsletter. I assume you all have posted on and, thus, registered for their forum.

What you should do, then, is click navigation, click the communities tab, click more/manage, then remove your membership/emails to their forum.

Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom