So who saw Michael Scott's last episode last night?

The Jim/Michael goodbye was without a doubt the best part of the episode.

Still not sure how I feel about Will Ferrell. That's not a bad thing... it's just I still am undecided.

Jim Carrey? Interesting.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Still not sure how I feel about Will Ferrell. That's not a bad thing... it's just I still am undecided.

I think it's been confirmed by now that he's just a holdover until the new guy comes in.

Originally Posted by JPZx

I think it's been confirmed by now that he's just a holdover until the new guy comes in.

i hate how he just left like that.

btw, can someone detail the season preview for me? i missed it

i hate how he just left like that.

btw, can someone detail the season preview for me? i missed it

I threw my hands in the air when Pam came out of nowhere to say bye
laugh.gif
...but it was sad seeing him leave. I didn't catch the last "that's what she said" until someone mentioned it and I played it again. And as for Will Ferrell, he's trying too hard. It's like a square peg in a round hole, just doesn't fit.

I threw my hands in the air when Pam came out of nowhere to say bye
laugh.gif
...but it was sad seeing him leave. I didn't catch the last "that's what she said" until someone mentioned it and I played it again. And as for Will Ferrell, he's trying too hard. It's like a square peg in a round hole, just doesn't fit.

Just watched it. I mean you can tell the atmosphere was just depressing. I got teary eyed after Dwight read his letter and when Jim and Pam said their goodbyes. Amazing episode.

Just watched it. I mean you can tell the atmosphere was just depressing. I got teary eyed after Dwight read his letter and when Jim and Pam said their goodbyes. Amazing episode.

I don't see how the show can go on. That felt like a series finale to me.
I hope that a year from now we aren't talking about how they SHOULD have ended the show once Steve left.
ohwell.gif

Had me thinking Pam wasn't gonna get a goodbye, then she comes out of nowhere......that's what she said
frown.gif

I hope that a year from now we aren't talking about how they SHOULD have ended the show once Steve left.
ohwell.gif

Had me thinking Pam wasn't gonna get a goodbye, then she comes out of nowhere......that's what she said
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

I agree. The way everything was wrapped up was perfect. It's hard for me to consider watching anymore. 

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

I agree. The way everything was wrapped up was perfect. It's hard for me to consider watching anymore. 

Originally Posted by illmatic34

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

This.
After seeing the previews for the next episode, I just lost all the interest I had on this show. Bleh.

Originally Posted by illmatic34

ohwell.gif

frown.gif

This.
After seeing the previews for the next episode, I just lost all the interest I had on this show. Bleh.

Caught it on hulu the other night. The show was pretty emotional and I enjoyed watching it. As for me, I will still continue to watch the show to see where it will go. Steve Carell did such a great job with the Michael Scott character, he will always be appreciated for what he did on that show
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Caught it on hulu the other night. The show was pretty emotional and I enjoyed watching it. As for me, I will still continue to watch the show to see where it will go. Steve Carell did such a great job with the Michael Scott character, he will always be appreciated for what he did on that show
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I haven't seen it yet, but when I do I know its not gonna be easy to watch. 
ohwell.gif
One of my favorite shows ever & he definitly made the show what it was.

I haven't seen it yet, but when I do I know its not gonna be easy to watch. 
ohwell.gif
One of my favorite shows ever & he definitly made the show what it was.

Back
Top Bottom