So who you got...Fab or Drake?

I prefer Fab obviously but the fact that his albums are all pretty much trash doesn't help his cause.

really...?

this shouldn't even be a thread man
smh.gif

Drake

Fab has been out for a LONG time and still cant capitalize off his success. Releasing one sub-par album after another, never etching his name into the rapindustry history books.

Plus ive never been a fan of Loso like that

Originally Posted by dreClark

Fab by the widest of margins.

I don't think Drake can make communities nervous. Get knocked for attempts and walk away w/ community service.
laugh.gif

why I started rappin the whole verse w/o thinkin about it ...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I usually don't care to listen to any N who I couldn't stand on the corner with...

That being said... F-A-B-O... L-O-U-S

Kanye???

"I guess that's why they sayin I can't come back home...
& guess when I heard that... When I was BACK HOME... "

Im sure Ye would be aight on the corner... Remember the Common joint
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Drake

Fab has been out for a LONG time and still cant capitalize off his success. Releasing one sub-par album after another, never etching his name into the rap industry history books.

How HASNT fab capitalized off his success??????

I @+!## with drakes music hard but yall giving him a little to much credit a little to quickly

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by awwsome

Better overall artist? stupid, drake got him on that.
alien.gif

How is that wrong?
grin.gif

Fab can't make songs like Bria's Interlude, Sooner Than Later, Houstatlanatavegas etc
Drake is more versatile than Loso by a lot in my eyes.
But if it comes down to straight spittin, Fab is definitely a better "rapper"

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Drake

Fab has been out for a LONG time and still cant capitalize off his success. Releasing one sub-par album after another, never etching his name into the rap industry history books.

How HASNT fab capitalized off his success??????

I @+!## with drakes music hard but yall giving him a little to much credit a little to quickly
When i say capitalize i dont mean the traditional meaning of it. I mean that there is nothing about Fab that screams, this guy is a great rapperand i must cop his albums.

He just sounds like an average rapper to me who remains consistent but really isnt improving.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

its interesting to watch the 18-22 fanbase appreciate Fabolous based mostly on new stuff. They werent really there for the Fab come-up when he really shined. He is nothing now compared to what he used to and could've been. Every album is the same, im sorry.

Drake has some substance and versatility, which should lead to an interesting first album to say the least. I'll take Drake right now based on the fact id rather hear something different than something that I KNOW what it will be, every single time.

I'll wait for Drake to drop an album, but there's no question Fab is a better lyricist, but Drake has more versatility.
I prefer to listen to Drake, though

cats is showin they age wit this post...i can dig up old freestyle that are better then all 3 of drake's mixtapes....

Back
Top Bottom