So Who's Going To ROCK THE BELLS?!?!?!

Tribe's set was SO dope.

Best part of the night for me though was Verbal Intercourse live. Seeing my favorite song live is just...out of this world.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tribe's set was SO dope.

Best part of the night for me though was Verbal Intercourse live. Seeing my favorite song live is just...out of this world.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tribe were the best of the night to me as well.

Did anybody go over to see Street Sweeper Social Club though? My brother said they were his favorite of the day and he said it wasn't even close.

Tribe were the best of the night to me as well.

Did anybody go over to see Street Sweeper Social Club though? My brother said they were his favorite of the day and he said it wasn't even close.

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Tribe's set was SO dope.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was going to be heated, if Nas did NOT do that song with Ghost and Rae
laugh.gif

I left halfway through the Snoop set. That hour delay from him pissed me off. Did he bring any special guests out?

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Tribe's set was SO dope.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was going to be heated, if Nas did NOT do that song with Ghost and Rae
laugh.gif

I left halfway through the Snoop set. That hour delay from him pissed me off. Did he bring any special guests out?

i was sitting out in the lawn and a photographer told me he was back stage and nas was back there drinking with everyone.

would have been crazy if they did the entire if i ruled the world. the crowd was loving it.

cool to have busta come out.

and when i first heard of nas being there, i spent the next 2 hours praying they do verbal intercourse.

i was sitting out in the lawn and a photographer told me he was back stage and nas was back there drinking with everyone.

would have been crazy if they did the entire if i ruled the world. the crowd was loving it.

cool to have busta come out.

and when i first heard of nas being there, i spent the next 2 hours praying they do verbal intercourse.

/\ It wasn't anything you had to pay for. You had to apply and get approved. They usually only approved people working for a website/blog/newspaper, etc.

/\ It wasn't anything you had to pay for. You had to apply and get approved. They usually only approved people working for a website/blog/newspaper, etc.

oh yea i know its so much later, but any one else see Etan Thomas. i thought it was funny that he walked by about 30 people and no said a thing.  just said whats up and said good luck on getting a contract. bc u robbed the wizards of 36 mil
eyes.gif

oh yea i know its so much later, but any one else see Etan Thomas. i thought it was funny that he walked by about 30 people and no said a thing.  just said whats up and said good luck on getting a contract. bc u robbed the wizards of 36 mil
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom