So who's going to the 40oz Bounce??

Van's Tumblr...
pimp.gif

I need to be to meet this guy VAN and talk COLLABO but unfortunately South Beach 5 filming has me tied up...!! Next One!

I need to be to meet this guy VAN and talk COLLABO but unfortunately South Beach 5 filming has me tied up...!! Next One!

I went to the one on 207th in Manhattan and they were taping the cypher I was in but I never got to see the video. Pretty dope atmosphere to say the least...

I went to the one on 207th in Manhattan and they were taping the cypher I was in but I never got to see the video. Pretty dope atmosphere to say the least...

I've never been to one of these before...what can I expect...?

I know it's in the heights so their will be D.R. women present as well as malt liqour...anything else?

I know it's in the heights so their will be D.R. women present as well as malt liqour...anything else?

I'll be there forsure, I'm over these big parties but 40oz is always chill

GrimlocK wrote:

There's all types of women
laugh.gif
and a lot of them are there with only other women and are visibly thirsty for male attention.
There are lots of cool people there too though, it's a pretty diverse crowd even though its getting less diverse with each one I've noticed, and it's always pretty smokey
pimp.gif

GrimlocK wrote:

laugh.gif
and a lot of them are there with only other women and are visibly thirsty for male attention.
There are lots of cool people there too though, it's a pretty diverse crowd even though its getting less diverse with each one I've noticed, and it's always pretty smokey
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

GrimlocK wrote:

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Indeed
pimp.gif

That's the only event where you'll see soho hipsters and harlem goons chillin' together like it's nothin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

GrimlocK wrote:

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Indeed
pimp.gif

That's the only event where you'll see soho hipsters and harlem goons chillin' together like it's nothin
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom