So who's going to the 40oz Bounce??

damn, where exactly tho? The Park out there? joint will get locked up early. will see. My boy lives out there. i'll wait for him to let me know how it goes.

damn, where exactly tho? The Park out there? joint will get locked up early. will see. My boy lives out there. i'll wait for him to let me know how it goes.

wish i could make it, i normally check the pics after each one of these AND THEY ALWAYS LOOK CRAZY COOL AND CHILL.
But I'll go to south beach instead and hopefully run into some cool chicks that aren't straight gold diggers.

wish i could make it, i normally check the pics after each one of these AND THEY ALWAYS LOOK CRAZY COOL AND CHILL.
But I'll go to south beach instead and hopefully run into some cool chicks that aren't straight gold diggers.

Originally Posted by Diego

Ayo Monday, you still going?
Wasn't going in the first place

I'm out of state at a bbq with the fitted on extra tight
laugh.gif

Damn bro, Im really trying to go but I dont know anyone wholl be there for sure although Im sure Ill know a few people there.
I know you tight as hell right now.

Ksteezy cant make it cause wifey got him on smash.

Damn bro, Im really trying to go but I dont know anyone wholl be there for sure although Im sure Ill know a few people there.

Go alone and bag something to take home

The biddies will be out there in MANY flavors
pimp.gif

Go alone and bag something to take home

The biddies will be out there in MANY flavors
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom